Prep

You're motoring
What's your price for flight
In finding mister right
You'll be alright tonight
•                           •                      •

Joey's POV

It's been a month since I've been home and Cody has talked to my mother, but I haven't. I've kept my distance for now, so that I could get back to normal for my baby girl. I made Callum put her in a private school since she's four now. She's growing up too fast.

Callum has decided that I should be a part of his drug related business and he's paying me a large amount of money to help. Callum promised Cody and Grady that I wouldn't get hurt or too deep into the business. I mostly have to travel with him when he does... which isn't a lot... I also get to torture people. I'm ecstatic about it.

My bedroom door opens and I look over to see Ryan and Callum. Ryan is in her school uniform. It's a black skirt with a bright blue button up top. Blue knee high socks cover her legs accompanied with black flats. Callum is in his usual business attire. He is looking crispy as always.

"Mama! Look, ain't I pretty?" I smile and walk over to her. I squat down to her level and pull her hair over her shoulders. "Are you coming with us for my first day?"

"If you want me to." She eagerly nods and I stand up. I glance at Callum and then at Ryan.

"Why don't you go bother Jay while I talk to your daddy." She nods and runs out. "Follow me into the closet..."

I walk into the closet and he follows. I dig through some clothes and he sits on the ottoman in the middle of the closet.

"Thank you for everything." I tell him while pulling out a dress. I throw it on the ground and keep looking. "I've been thinking..."

"About what?" I look at him.

"I want you to change Ryan's last name to yours... You're already on her birth certificate, but I forced them to put my last name as hers." He smiles and gets excited as he sits there. "So we can go do that whenever."

"Awesome." I strip out of my clothes and turn back to pick a dress. I pull it off the hanger and put it on. I look at Callum and he frowns. "I'm sorry she did that to you...are you sure you want to wear that dress?"

are you sure you want to wear that dress?"

I nod and walk to my Chester drawers. I open the top drawer and pull out a black thong. I quickly put it on and grab my white Louboutins. I slide them on and walk to Callum.

"Do I look rich enough to afford her private Christian preschool?" He nods. "Good, let's go."

We leave my room and go downstairs to see Jay and Ryan sitting in the living room watching Unfabulous. "Ryan, let's go, we are going to be late."

Ryan races out the front door and Callum follows her. I make my way out there and get in the car.

Callum drives off and make it to her school on time. As we make our way into the school, a woman about my height, but way skinnier than me, approaches us. I smile, but she just sends me a blank stare, yet looks at Callum as if he is God.

"Hello, welcome to Northern LA Prep School! I'm miss Holly and you guys must be the Reed's." I lightly smile and feel Callum snake his arm around my waist. "I will be giving you guys the tour, and then Miss Ryan will be taken to class." We all nod as we follow her.

We tour the school and take Ryan to class. Afterwards, we go to the office to discuss some matters. I cross my legs and Callum puts his hand on my knee.

"We are glad you two chose this school. It's the best one in California and we have high success rates." I nod. "Let's get down to business. I need to know what y'alls occupations are and how much you make a year."

I look at Callum and he shifts in his seat. "We have a vineyard and make a great profit." I look over at Callum and try not to show the fact that I'm surprised. He never officially told me how he got the drugs in and out of the country, but it does explain his wine collection. "We get a profit of a hundred thousand dollars to about two hundred thousand dollars."

She nods and writes it down. "We have family events all through out the year and you guys are required to attend them to raise money for your child. That money goes towards her high school career."

"Are you just saying that so you can eat all our money, or are you going to actually put it towards her high school career?" Callum looks at me, but I keep my eyes on this bitch. She looks at Callum then back at me hesitantly. "Eyes on me, Miss Holly. You abuse our money and you will regret it."

She gulps then clears her throat. "We have an event this Friday in the high school gym. It's about careers, and you guys will need to have a trifold with pictures, props and things to sell. In your case, we will allow the wine."

"Thank you, ma'am. Is that all?" She nods. I stand up and smile at her, but she doesn't look at me. She keeps her eyes on Callum as he stands up and adjusts his suit. Callum walks to the door and I watch the girl stare at his ass.

"I would gladly appreciate it if you would stop staring at my husband's ass." She turns bright red and looks away. I walk to Callum and we leave.

We get to the car and Callum looks at me. "You know, since they think we are married, I should at least buy you a ring."

I smirk. "You want to play the part, then we'll play the part. Everyone has to believe, though."

"Well, darling, let's go get you an engagement ring."