Shit head

Lots of booze and her kiss
These are drugs that do not mix
I was under her spell
And today I feel like hell
• • •

Joey's POV

Not going to lie, it's pretty boring in this cold ass room. I've been whipped, cut, and basically mutilated. At this point, I know it's been a few days because they've marked it on my back with little tally marks. Fucktards. I wonder how Ryan is doing and if she got home safe. I swear to God if Callum ain't taking care of my baby, I will rip his junk off.

The metal door opens and shithead one walks in with a big grin smacked across his face. He puts a water bottle in front of me and crosses his arms over his chest.

"So, my boss will be here in a few days...and you are going to be nice and quiet." I scoff. Shithead one grabs my face and squeezes. "Don't disrespect me."

I jerk away from him and he slaps me. "Fuck you." He evilly smiles.

"If that's what you want..." I sit there unimpressed as he walks out the room. Shithead one comes back in with shithead three.

Shithead three is very tall and muscular with little to no hair on his body. His skin is too oily and is covered in racist tattoos. He has a swastika on his neck and 'white power' on the back of his forearms.

"You want me to fuck a monkey?" Shithead one nods his head. "Why?"

"Just fucking do it, Greg!" I snort and they look at me.

"Awe, does poor Greg not want to touch me because I'm not white?" I fake pout and he charges at me. He punches me in the face and then starts choking me. I start laughing. "Choke me daddy! I like it rough!"

He grips harder and I smile. "Fuck, this bitch is sadistic." He lets go, and I laugh.

"So, Greg, tell me...how does your mom take it? In the ass? Tell perfect Penny that she can come suck this big black dick and I won't tell my daddy about it!" Greg storms out and shithead one looks at me. "What? You still mad your friend's little dick can't be inside me?"

He rolls his eyes and walks out. Pussies. I have changed in the past few days...I'm no longer the me I was in that house...I'm now the girl who has no filter and no emotions. The girl who loves the hurt that these people bring on her.

The door flies open and the guy walks into the light. My eyes nearly fall out onto the table the second I recognize him. Holy fucking shit! Why the fuck is he here! Someone's going to be pissed!

***

Callum's POV

It's been three days since I've got the videos and we haven't heard from anyone, but there's an abandoned warehouse that my dad used to use for his torture. He's sadistic, but got to love him.

Ryan's birthday is in two days and we still haven't got her mom back. She keeps asking about her and I'm running out of lies to tell her. I asked my mother to take Ryan with her to New York until Saturday and she was gone in an hour. I miss my baby girl, though.

Nicole barges into my office and I glare at her. "Have you seen Ash? He left before I woke up..."

"No...go ask Jay..." She nods and leaves.

I have a strong feeling this kidnapping or whatever has changed her. I know everything there is about her. She was sweet and nice, but she's had a bad past...in and out of jail for assault and stealing. How she kept Mimi is beyond me.

Her mom, on the other hand, is M.I.A and has been in and out of rehab at the expense of someone unknown. Her file was small, but her daughter's on the other hand was huge and it surprised me. It would surprise anyone if you want me to be honest.

I asked her to marry me, and she fell asleep...I mean I meant it, but I don't know if I meant it as in a business type of way, or because I like her. We've never been out on a proper date and she barely knows me...she only knows what I like in bed. I want to see if it's more, but then I don't want to risk it and it blow up in my face because God knows how bad Kinley hurt me.

My office door opens and Grady, Cody, and my dad walk in and sit. "So why are you not going to get her back?!" Cody seems mad as hell.

"Because I want to make sure she's actually there and not somewhere else." Cody huffs.

"Well, do something besides sit on your ass...where's my grandchild?" I glance at my dad and then at Cody.

"She's with my mom in New York." Cody and my dad nod and I look at Grady. "Why aren't you saying much, Grady?"

"I'm thinking..." I raise a brow and stare at him.

"About what?" He looks at me.

"So, you know mom never liked Joey or Mimi because of dad's infidelity...we all know she's a part of this...if you don't think so, then you're full of shit because she's been M.I.A for a week and she's never gone this long without someone knowing where she is..." Fuck, I totally forgot about Penny and Joey's conversation after the funeral. I run my hand through my hair.

"Okay. So, if she's totally a part of this, then who's helping her?"

 So, if she's totally a part of this, then who's helping her?"

^Grady Brown^