Let's do this

Vacation
All I ever wanted
Vacation
Had to get away
•                          •                          •

Joey's POV

It's been a few months since the dinner party. Nothing has really happened except for me planning the wedding, which is completely done. I've picked out my wedding attire and what not. I have spoken with my mom, yet we aren't on the same page. I will talk to her and associate myself with her later on, but that's it.

I've made many friends... well the moms of Ryan's friends. My side of the family and friends will be filled, and Callum's will be too. My bridesmaids are Mary, Nicole, and Sage. Callum's groomsmen are Jay, Brigham, and Grady.

Callum doesn't really talk to many people outside of our close circle, so Grady was his last resort I guess you could say. As for Brigham... I've never met him, but apparently he is Callum's cousin... He's walking with Mary... That's all I know.

***

Today is the day I get married. Everyone is out in front of the vineyard sitting on bales of hay. Our colors are red and black. Callum is in a white button up shirt with black suspenders and Khakis. His groomsmen are in black button up shirts and white suspenders and khakis.

Forget me nots are littered around the bales of hay and wrapped around the archways. Everything is looking just perfect and I couldn't ask for anything more fantastic than this.

I look in the mirror and poof my hair up. My natural curls cascade around my shoulders. Light make up litters my face. Nicole did a good job. It looks amazing and it makes me feel amazing.

My three bridesmaids and Ryan run into the room and I turn around. "Are you done? They're ready to start."

I look over their outfits. They're in red and black flannel shirts with a spaghetti strap shirt and holy booty shorts. All five of us are wearing black high top converse. My clothing is similar, except I have a black and white flannel. I'd say we look smoking hot. 

***

After the wedding ceremony, we went back to the house and had the reception. Callum has already packed our bags and had them stuffed in the car. As of now, we are on his private jet to the Maldives. I bundle from my seat and stand up. I stretch my limbs to shake off the soreness from my muscles, and yawn as Callum stares at me.

"You can go to sleep... in the back room..." I nod. "But I'd rather you don't..."

I look at him and raise a brow. "Why not?"

Callum stands up and pulls me to him. "We haven't had sex in months and I want to show you what I'm capable of..."

His hands wrap around my thighs. He picks me up, and I wrap my arms around his neck. Callum walks us to the back room and throws me on the bed. He takes his belt off and stares at me with wild eyes sparkling with lust.

"Take your clothes off and get on your hands and knees." I quickly get undressed and get on my hands and knees. Callum runs his hands down my back across my scars. "You've been a naughty girl... and it's finally catching up to you."

His belt whips across my bare ass making me moan loudly. He whips me again and my wetness starts dripping down my leg. He moves his hand up the inside of my thigh and slowly slides his finger in between my pussy lips. His finger brushes my clit, making me jerk.

"You're so wet baby girl!" He slides a finger in me and wiggles it around... sending tingles throughout my body. He pulls his finger out and slides it over my asshole. He lightly taps it. "That, my love, is for another time." I whimper and lightly he chuckles.

We fucked like it was the end of the world

We fucked like it was the end of the world. Now, I am sore and bruised almost everywhere. We've made it to where we are staying saying it's pretty is an understatement. The smell of the fresh air is very relaxing. Callum wraps his hands around my waist and kisses my neck.

"Are you ready for more mind blowing sex?" I nod. Callum picks me up and walks us to the house.

We get in and shred our clothes off. Callum slams me up against the wall and attacks my neck with kisses. He slightly chokes me and I wickedly smile as he looks into my eyes. Callum then picks me up and slides his dick into me with one hard thrust, sending us on our way to pound town.

Our moans fill the house as we fuck on every surface and every floor. He fills me up again and again with every drop of his hot cum. Red claw marks go in every direction of his back and chest. A few bruises here and there mar his sexy chiseled, hot-as-sin body.

A knock comes from the front door surprising us. Callum stops mid-thrust and I roll from under him. We get up from the floor and I cover myself with my robe while Callum puts on his short. I pull the door open and a young couple about our age smiles at us.

"Hi, I'm Nat and this is Cole. We are staying next door and we couldn't help but hear y'all having sex." We stare at them. "We wanted to join you two..."

I look at Callum and he stares at them. "It's okay with me if it's okay with my wife..." I blush and then look at them.

"Let's do this..."