Dramatic Whore

'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you've gone away
You've gone away
You don't feel me here anymore
•                        •                            •

Joey's POV

It's officially summer and Ryan couldn't be more happier because Baby gets to come over and play. They should be here in about five minutes. Ryan was happy she was finally getting a sibling and asked to name the baby Thanos. I laughed and thought it was funny, but she wasn't having it.

Bruh, five months pregnant is not fun, but it's something that'll end sooner rather than later. Callum has been working more than usual... which doesn't bother me, but sort of does. I usually have to do everything since he comes home so late and leaves early. He bought me a car so I wouldn't have to rely on him. I was beyond pissed.

My phone starts buzzing and I grab it off the counter and answer it

My phone starts buzzing and I grab it off the counter and answer it. "Hey, babe, I need you to get to the hospital right now!"

"Wait, Callum, why?" The line goes silent. "Callum?!"

"Babe, I'll explain when you get there! Bring Ryan too!" He hangs up and I grab my keys. I grab Ryan, climb in the car and leave.

We get to the hospital, we run in, and see Callum talking to a doctor. We walk to him as the doctor walks away.

"What's wrong? What happened?" He looks at me and then at Ryan.

"Mary and Fred had a wreck... they didn't make it, and Baby walked away with a broken arm." My jaw drops. "He should be waking up now."

Callum picks up Ryan and starts walking towards Baby's room. I follow them. Callum opens up the door. We go in and see Baby laying on the bed staring at the wall. Ryan swirls out of Callum's arms and climbs into the bed with Baby. Ryan hugs him and lays her head on his shoulder.

"How are you feeling, Baby?" I move to the side of the bed and he just looks at me. "It's okay... you don't have to talk."

***

After getting Baby out of the hospital, we took him home and let him settle in as Callum got some of his workers to bring Baby's stuff for his room. Callum rushed then off to his office and started making phones calls. He wouldn't let anyone in except for Jay. I was getting pissed.

I walk past his office door and stop. I turn towards the door and bang on it, but no answer. I keep banging, but to no avail. I move back a little bit and kick the door in to see him and some girl having sex on his desk. I stare at him as he looks at me and shrugs indifferently. I leave the office, head to our room, grab all of his stuff, and put it in a box. I drag the box out by the pool. I go grab the lighter fuel and pour every drop of it on his stuff.

I grab the lighter off the table and set it on fire. I cross my arms as the fire grows in front of me. I smile evilly as Callum runs out and stands beside me. He starts yelling at me, but I block it all out as I stare at the orange flames devour the box.

Callum kicks the box into the pool to tame the fire. I turn to look at him with a blank expression on my face. "What the fuck is wrong with you, Joanna?!"

I only smirk. I start walking away and see the girl he was fucking standing in the doorway of the sliding doors. "Maybe you should just leave..."

Did this bitch just say that to me?? I raise my brows at her. Who does she think she is?  "Baby, come back inside. I miss you already.. Let's finish what we started..."

She just broke this fucking camel's back. I walk around her and into the kitchen. I grab a knife out of the dishwasher and walk back outside. I look at the girl and wickedly smile.

The girl leans against the wooden door frame. I throw the knife at her and it nicks her ear, but sticks in the wood, missing her by a hair's breadth. She grabs the knife and glares at me. I drown out Callum's voice as the girl throws the knife at me, making it stab me right in the stomach. I look down and my eyes widen in shock and fear. I slowly look up at her, feeling the blood trickling down on my skin. She smirks at me as she shrugs her shoulder. I fall to the ground with a loud thud as I slowly bleed out. My head is getting heavy, the sounds around me all muffled. I feel the darkness closing in on me and I welcome it with open hands, seeking its comfort. I don't know when, but all I remember was my vision going black.

***

The beeping of my heart monitor wakes me. I look around the small room, confused at first, and see Baby, Ryan, Callum, and my dad sleeping across from my bed. Ryan notices I'm awake, runs to me, climbs up on the bed, and hugs me. The door opens and a doctor walks in. He gives me a warm smile. Everyone else in the room starts waking up and comes to my side.

"Hi, Miss Reed, how are you feeling?" I faintly smile at him.

"I'm decent..." He nods. I then dawns on me that I've been stabbed in my stomach. I hope my baby is alright. I can't go through another miscarriage. I mean, to all mybody parts, she couldn't but stab me in my stomach? That bitch... If only I weren't hooked up to all these needles...

As if reading my mind, I hear the doctor giving an answer to my swirling thoughts, "Well, we are going to keep you here for a few days tomake sure your baby is okay, but once you get out of the hospital, I want you on bed rest. You can only get up to go to the doctor's and to the bathroom. You could've lost your baby today." I nod. "Be careful."

The doctor leaves and I look at everyone. "What happened, Joey? Callum wouldn't tell us..."

"I got stabbed by his mistress... well she threw the knife at me and it stabbed me." I laugh bitterly. "When I get out, I'm going to stay with you dad... and Ryan and Baby are coming with me. I want all of their stuff moved to your house."

My dad nods and glares at Callum. I feel the tension build up between them, and before things escalate, I turn to my father: "Dad, take them now, please... Callum and I need to talk." He nods and takes Ryan and Baby out of the room. I look over at Callum and flip him off.

"I'm so sorry, baby, please forgive me." I stare at him blankly. "I didn't mean to. I promise!"

"Nope... I'm not buying it. I should've never married you. I knew this would happen sooner or later. Everything's only a matter of time with you. You only care about yourself, you selfish prick. What? Was I not enough for you? Am I that boring that you ran to the closest whore you could come across and fuck?" I take in a deep calming breath before continuing my rant. "Please stay away from me and my daughter. And especially Baby! They don't need a bad influence in their life. They've been through enough already."

"Babe, you don't mean that. Of course you're enough for me! Even more than enough!" I shake my head at him unconvinced. "Come on, babe, please!"

"No, Callum. I can't deal with you right now. I need time." He runs out of the room slamming the door shut behind him like a dramatic whore on Maury. "God, fuck me."