Fight/anger = sex

Take it off, the paper is your game
You jump in bed with fame
Another one night paid in full
You're so fine, it won't be a loss
Cashing in the rocks, just to get you face to face

• • • 

Joey's POV

After the funeral, everything settled down...Everything went back to normal. I accepted the fact that she was gone and I know she's in a better place.

Cody, my dad, has been coming around a lot, along with Grady and, of course, perfect Penny. I don't mind.

"So, when were you going to tell us Ryan's birthday is this Saturday?" I snap my head to my door. I didn't hear Callum come in because I was lost in my thoughts. Today, he is supposed to be spending the day with Ryan, so I guess she told him.

"I was going to, but it slipped my mind..." He nods and sits beside me on the bed. "You know what she wants, right?"

"Yeah, She made a list." I raise a brow.

"Don't you dare spoil her." He throws his hands up in surrender.

"She's my child too, you know. If she wants Gucci flip flops, she gets Gucci flip flops." I smile. She has him wrapped around her finger. It's been like that since they first met, but I didn't say anything. I knew he needed some happiness in his life.

"Fine...but if she turns into a spoiled little brat because you can't control yourself, I will cut your dick off." He chuckles.

"I'm glad you're okay." I nod. "Welp, I'm going to see what I can get for her birthday..."

Callum leaves and I make my way to the kitchen. I start preparing something to eat when I hear people talking as they walk into the kitchen.

"Ugh, why is she here?" I turn around and see Fiona, one of Callum's whores.

"I live here duh." I turn back around and continue cooking.

"Callum! Ugh!" She storms out the kitchen, and I turn around and see the girl that was walking beside her.

"Can I help you?" She awkwardly smiles.

"She, uh, just dragged me here to, uh, distract you from Callum..." I nod and turn back around.

Moans start to fill the house and I ignore them as I shove all my food in the fridge. My appetite is completely ruined. I hear a small splash coming from outside. I turn and see Ryan struggling to stay afloat in the pool. I push the girl out the way and run outside. I jump in the pool after her. I grab her and pull her to the side.

I get her out the pool and climb out. I look up through window for a brief second and see Callum fucking Fiona. He opens his eyes and sees me over Ryan's body. I snap out of my gaze and start performing CPR on my baby.

"Come on, baby, I'm not losing you too!" I lean down to check her breathing, but I don't hear anything. I continue as loud footsteps crowd around me. "Come on, Ryan Danielle!"

Moments pass untill she finally starts breathing and coughing up the water. I wrap my arms around her as she shivers.

Callum steps towards us and I glare at him. "Don't you fucking dare come near us!"

"Joey..." I shake my head.

"Get the hell away from us! You couldn't even watch your daughter for the day because you wanted to fuck some whore!" I stand up with Ryan in my arms. My dad walks to Ryan, takes her from me and walks into the house. "I can't fucking believe you!"

"Let's not do this here!" He growls.

"Fine, let's go to your fucking office!" I push past the two girls and go to his office. Callum slams the door and I turn to look at him.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that in front of people!" He roars.

"Or what?!" I scream just a loud.

Callum grabs me by the throat and slams me against the wall. "You will be punished."

I evilly cackle. "You think you're so big and bad...you thought wrong, motherfucker!" I kneed him in the balls, and he immediately dropped me and grabbed his crotch.

I turn away from him and start to walk away when he grabs my hair and yanks me back against him. He chuckles. He turns me around, and I slap him across the face. He smiles evilly and pushes me up against the wall.

"You know...the more your struggle...the more I want to fuck the shit out of you!" I bite my lip. I feel the same. I haven't had dick in a while and it wouldn't mean anything.

"I'm sure." I push him away from me, but he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. "Where are you taking me..?"

He evilly laughs. We leave the room and go down the hall. He opens up and door then closes it. These wet clothes are killing me. Callum locks the door and throws me on a bed. I look at him as he starts ripping my clothes off. I kick his chest and he winces, but climbs on top of me nonetheless. I evilly smile as the last article of clothing leaves my body.

"Are you going to fuck me, daddy?" I tease him. He groans as he moves away from me. He sheds his clothes then ties me up to the bed. "Ooh kinky. I love it, daddy!"

It's been an hour in this room with him just eating me out and bringing me to the brink of coming, but then pulling away and spanking me. I am fucking turned on, and he won't even slide his dick in me.

"You're going to be nice for daddy?" He runs his finger down my spine as my ass stick up in the air.

"No..."

His hands make contact with my ass making me lurch forward. He does it once more on my opposite cheek.

"What about now?" I moan as his fingers slide back into me.

"Fuck me..." I murmur.

"What was that? Did you just say 'fuck me'?" I quickly nod as I bite my lip. "I will gladly do that."

He slides his member into me and starts thrusting hard and fast. I moan out his name, and he grabs a handful of my hair and rams into me. I feel his thighs quiver against mine. I then hear him moan as he shoots his warm load into me.

He pulls out and falls onto the bed beside me. I climb on top of him and straddle him. I slide him into me and I rock back and forth. His hands find my waist and he holds on as I speed up. He moans, and I don't let up. I clench around him and moan as he shoots his load into me again. I climb off of him and lay beside him. I wince as my ass stings from the pressure.

"Will you marry me?"