FFS

Little child, looking so pretty
Come out and play, I'll be your daddy
Innocent child, looking so sweet
A rape in my eyes and on your flesh I'll eat
•                        •                        • 

Joey's POV

I fell asleep as soon as those words left his mouth. I've been avoiding him ever since. It's just me and Ryan right now walking around the mall. Ryan starts running towards a store and I follow behind her with our bags.

We get into Spencer's of all stores and she starts picking stuff off the racks. I take them from her tiny arms as she continues to get more.

"Ryan, don't go back there..." I go after her. but it's too late as she picks up a big purple dildo.

"Mama, what's this?" I take it from her and put it back on the shelf.

"Nothing...let's go pay and go home now...you have enough stuff." She stomps her little foot and glares at me. "Ryan Danielle."

She stomps her foot again. I turn away from her and she follows behind me. She knows not to try me. We check out and make our way to the car when I'm grabbed from behind. I try to scream, but a white cloth is placed over my mouth. I drop the bags and claw at their hands. I take a deep breath and pass out.

***

Callum's POV

"Where are Ryan and Joey?" I look at Jay as he walks in. Ryan pops out from behind him with tears streaming down her face. I drop to her height, and she runs into my arms. "What's wrong?"

"Someone took mama! She was right behind me and then she was gone!" She continues to cry as I hold her.

My mom comes out of the kitchen and frowns. "Mom, please take her and get Nicole to get whatever is in the car."

She nods and takes Ryan. I stand up and look at Jay. "What happened? Why weren't you with them?"

"She threatened me...and she's very scary...scarier than you. Ryan and her were on their way back from the mall and they were walking to the car, then the next thing I know is Ryan's yelling mama over and over again." I run my hand through my hair and take a deep breath. "I couldn't find anything of hers...the bags were in a neat pile on the floor, so I quickly got Ryan and the bags then put her in the car and came here."

I nod. "Get me the footage of the parking garage and double up the security around the house..." Jay leaves and I rush off to my office. I pick up my office phone and dial Cody's number. He immediately picks up.

"Why the hell is Joey asking for a million dollars?!" I take a deep breath.

"She's been taken...I need you to track those messages." The phone goes silent.

"What do you mean she was taken...she was just texting me." I hear noise on the other side of the phone, then a string of cursing words sounds out.

"Someone took her when she was in the parking garage at the mall...They left Ryan alone. Ryan's birthday is this Saturday, and I want Joey back beforehand." I open my laptop and an email pops up. I open it.

"Okay...I will see what I can do. I'll go now and find Grady." He hangs up and I look at the email.

I click on the picture that's attached and see Joey tied up and gagged. Her eyes look wild like she's gone crazy and is about to murder someone. I forward the email to Grady and Cody, then close the computer.

A knock comes from the door and I snap my head towards it to see Ryan standing there with a bag. She waddles over to me and hands it to me. I take it from her and open it. I pull out a shirt and look at it with a blank face.

"I took it off the thing when I saw the chicken on it

"I took it off the thing when I saw the chicken on it..." I lightly smile. I put the shirt back in the bag and look at her. "You like it daddy?"

"I do." She smiles really big. "By the way, baby girl, that's a rooster."

She nods and runs out of my office. I lightly chuckle at her. My phone buzzes and I pull it out my pocket and open up the text message.

I open the video that's attached and watch it. I watch Joey get grabbed from behind and dragged off after dropping the bags. Ryan wanders around until Jay grabs her and the bags. I click out of the video and another message pops up. I click on it to see a message from an unknown number.

A video pops up and starts playing. Someone takes the gag out of Joey's mouth and she wickedly smiles.

"Why don't you, Joey, tell Callum that he can have you back for a million dollars...or he can have you beaten and mutilated in a coffin..." the voice was distorted and didn't sound normal.

"Fuck you and your tiny ass dick!" I hold back a laugh.

The guy slaps her across the face and her head snaps to the side. "Don't fucking disrespect me." She spits out blood and smiles at him.

"I've been through worse...all you're doing is contributing to my fucked up mind..." Another slap. "I've been tied up plenty of times...and I can get out of your sucky ass knot."

He punches her, and she laughs as she continues to spit out blood. She turns towards the camera.

"Callum, keep Ryan safe...I know who's doing this and I want to be the one who takes them down." The video goes black. I send it to Cody and Grady.

I have a feeling whoever is doing this is closer than I think...but I don't know how close. My phone buzzes and I quickly open it to see that Grady answered.

From Grady's Bitch Ass: She scary...how the hell do you handle that? My dad tracked the phone and it's somewhere near you. It's like an abandoned warehouse or something.

I need to find her, ffs.