Naked

And it's a great day to be alive
I know the sun's still shining
When I close my eyes
There's some hard times in the neighborhood
But why can't every day be just this good
•                          •                       • 

Callum's POV

Joey has been at rehab for about a month, and explaining to Ryan why her mother is gone was hard. She has just now gotten used to it. She's not keen to the idea of Jade doing everything her mom is supposed to do, and she constantly throws a fit, but what she doesn't know is that her mom comes home in a few days.

A knock comes from my office door. I look over and see Ryan standing beside Baby. "Daddy, come play with us."

"I'm busy, love." Her face turns red and she stomps her foot. "I will play with you some other time."

"You never want to do anything with me anymore!" It's just different when Joey is not home. Everything is not the same at all. I never thought I would be feeling this way.

***

The kids are at school and Caleb is asleep. I've officially and safely gotten Joey home. I walk into our bedroom and see Joey standing in front of the mirror completely naked. I clear my throat, feeling my dick twitch in my pants. Down buddy, now's not a good time. Joey turns and looks at me.

"How are you feeling?" I ask, smiling at her.

"I'm feeling fine, Callum." She replies, her lips mirroring my smile.

"Why are you naked?" She looks down and then looks back at me.

"I was changing into clothes that didn't smell like a hospital." I nod and go sit on our bed. "Thanks for sending me off... It really helped. I needed it."

"I realised, although a bit late, that it was indeed something you needed and I wasn't going to take that away from you. I meant every single thing I said before taking you to rehab and I intend on keeping my word. I will show you all the love you've been missing on, babe." Joey walks to me and awards me with a wide smile. I missed that smile of hers. She leans down and lightly pecks my lips. "You're gonna start something you can't finish..."

She shrugs. She climbs on top of me and starts to kiss my neck, her hips lightly moving on top of me. I groan as I feel myself growing again in my pants. One touch of her drives me insane. She stars nibbling on my flesh, leaving behind little red marks. I hope to God they will fade soon. Our bedroom door flies open and Jade stops in her tracks as she notices the position we're in. "Oh my God, I am so sorry!"

Jade sets the folded clothes on the dresser beside the bed and all but run out the room, closing the door behind her. I awkwardly chuckle as Joey climbs off of me. I instantly miss her weight on me.

"I'm going to get dressed and then we can go get Ryan and Baby." I nod. She walks off into the closet and I leave the room, making a promise to myself to later pick up where we left off. I make my way downstairs and see Jade loading the dishwasher.

"Jade... you should knock since she's back." I lightly chuckle. "I haven't had her in a long time and I don't want you to walk in on that."

"Yes, sir." She takes a deep breath. "Can I have Saturday night off?"

She looks at me with a small smile. "For what?" I ask her.

"A party." I stare at her and motion for her to continue. "My friend, Bubba, wants me to go with him."

"Is this a date?" She nods. "What kind of date is that?"

"I don't know, sir." I smile.

"You can go, but remember, you can always call me or Joey to come get you. You are our responsibility while you stay with us after all." She nods and smiles.

Jade finishes and leaves the kitchen. Jade has been taking classes online to finish high school. I gave her this job so she could pay for her school and college. I don't know if she likes it here, but she's a life saver. She does a great job with the kids.

"Hey, Callum, you ready?" I look at Joey and smile.

"Let's go, love."

After stopping at McDonald's, we finally make it to the school and wait in line. I look over at Joey as she devours her fries. She looks so beautiful and amazing. She's glowing and looks better than ever. I should've taken action earlier, but I'm glad I did when I did. She deserves to be happy.

"Take a picture... it'll last longer." I smile at her as she slowly eats a fry. "Has Ryan been a brat?"

"Oh my God, don't even get me started about that attitude she has." Joey laughs. "It's not even funny. I don't know how Baby deals with her attitude."

"She's not this way with Baby because she knows she'll get her way with you. Baby doesn't have anything to offer her right now, but you, on ther other hand, do." I smirk. Joey turns her head and we see Baby and Ryan walking to the car. Joey gets out the car and Ryan runs into her arms. "Hey, Ryan and Baby. I missed you both so much."

Baby gives her a small hug, then gets into the car. Joey puts Ryan in the car then turns to the passenger seat and gets in.

"Mama, are you going to stay home, now?" Joey looks at her and smiles.

"Yes, baby, I will. Promise." Ryan screeches in happiness and I cringe a little.

"She hasn't been this happy since you left. It's obvious she missed you immensly." Joey looks at me and smiles. "It's quite amazing to see her smile that big again."

^Jade^

^Jade^