Ryan & Mimi

You got that long hair, slicked back, white t-shirt
And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt
•                           •                           •

Callum's POV

I'm back in my office after two amazing rounds of sex in the shower. Her mouth felt familiar as she went down on me, but I didn't dwell on it too long. I'm glad I chose her. She's amazing in every aspect of my sexual needs.

A knock comes from the door, and I quickly look at it. "Come in!" I yell before Ash and Jay walk in and sit in the chairs across from me. "Any news on Grady?"

Grady is number two in the world of drug distribution, and I'm number one. I inherited this business from my dad and couldn't exactly avoid it. Grady and I grew up together, but soon we hated each other because of our fathers.

"He is in town for y'alls meeting, then he is going back to New York," Ash replies. I nod. "Jay found out that he has connections to one of the girls at the strip club." I raise a brow. "We don't know which one, but we can try to find out."

"Good, do that," I mutter. A knock comes from the door and a head pops in. I look over and see my mom staring at me with a big smile.

"Who's the girl floating in the pool?" My mom asks. I look at the guys and then back at her.

"Joanna," I reply. She raises her eyebrows and motions for me to continue. "Joanna is for my pleasures only and she gets paid to support her daughter and sister."

"And if she gets pregnant?" My mom asks. I bite the side of my cheek and look at her. "Didn't think about that, did you?"

"Mom, please, you know I can't make babies," I state, making her frown.

"You don't know that. Just because you haven't tried doesn't mean you can't!" My mom yells before crossing her arms over her chest and glares at me. I throw my hands up in surrender.

"Okay, mom, sorry," I murmur. She smiles again.

"We are all going out to dinner tonight! This includes Joanna and her two. Fill her in on the info and don't let that retched bitch Cassidy come," my mom informs us. I snort and my mom glares at me. "Bye boys!"

My mom leaves and I groan. "So when were you going to tell us about Joanna?" I look at Jay and shrug.

"Ash, do me a favor and go tell Joanna of our plans and tell her to dress nicely,"I semi demand. He nods and they both get up and leave.

I look up and see the clock's at five thirty. I groan and leave my office. I start walking down the hallway when I hear light feet running across the floor. I feel a little body run into me, then fall to the ground. I look down and see the small girl I carried last night. I crouch down in front of her and smile.

"Are you okay?" I ask. She nods. "What's your name cutie?"

"Ryan," she replies. I pick her up. "What's your name?"

"Callum, but you cutie can call me Cal," I reply. She nods and sends me a cheeky grin. "Where's your mom or Nicole?"

"Cole is arguing with someone, and mommy doesn't know we are back yet," she replies. I nod. "Mimi is in the living room watching TV."

I carry Ryan into the living room with me. As I enter, I see Mimi on the couch watching Spongebob while Ash and Nicole argue. I clear my throat and the two of them turn to look at me.

"There is a child right here. Two to be exact," I state. Nicole rolls her eyes. "Take it elsewhere."

Nicole and Ash leave the room. Mimi looks at me then smiles. "Let's go see Joanna," I suggest. She nods and walks to me.