Sorry, not sorry... pt 1

Ticket to ride, white line highway
Tell all your friends, that they can go my way
Pay your toll, sell your soul
Pound for pound, costs more than gold
•                         •                       •

Joey's POV

I've been here for a week as told by the tally marks on my back. I have a plot to kill and I will go through with it one way or another. I've connected a few dots, like Penny is racist, along with her son Greg. And Grady isn't hers, yet she does have another son. I haven't figured out who it is yet, but I am so planning on finding out.

The big metal door opens up and Ash, Greg, and Penny walk in with a few others. Saying I'm crazy right now is an understatement. And I'm sure I'm not seeing things because I can clearly make Ash's figure out between the pool of bodies. He is absolutely a part of this; which more than baffles me, if I were to be honest.

"Joanna, it's been a week...I don't think they are going to come for you." I scoff at Penny's statement. "Shall we expose the truth?"

"Go right ahead, you ginger bitch!" She smiles.

Penny clears her throat and lays a gun on the table. "When they arrive tonight, you are going to shoot one of them, and if you don't, I will have your daughter killed."

I can work with this. I'm not letting my daughter get killed, so hey let's fuck someone up.

"Okay. Go on." She looks between the both of them and then at me.

"I come from a long line of White supremacists and I hated the fact that my husband fucked a black girl and made you and your sister. Ash here is a product of me getting raped by a black guy..." I nod. I can see it now. They have similar qualities. "But I'm not the one who kidnapped you, I mean I was, but I didn't physically do it. That part's a secret. Your father had a thing for your mother and it infuriated me. So once she had Mimi, I had her thrown into another country. Brady isn't even mine."

She rolls her eyes. I just nod and smirk. "Your father had his way with women, but he truly did find something in your mother. But oh, well... Too late for that now."

"So if I kill one of them, I get to live and see my daughter?" She nods. "Why are you doing this exactly?"

"Your mother stole my husband without even trying." I laugh.

"I wouldn't consider him a father. You took that away from me." She nods.

"We will be back later...don't kill yourself..." She scoots the gun towards me. I roll my eyes.

The three of them leave and lock the door behind them. Once I stop hearing their retreating steps, I remove my hands from my back and grab the gun. I slide it into the back of my pants and put my hands back in the ropes.

I will be putting a bullet in every single one of their heads. Perfect Penny will be last. She will watch me murder her sons and men first. I will make sure she'll suffer.

***

Callum's POV

Tonight is the night we get her back. No matter what happens, I will get her back. Ryan and everyone misses her, including me. I got my mom to go to a safe house in Alaska. No one knows about it except my dad and mom. Grady and Cody have been up my ass since the hair incident.

I don't know why they care so much now unless it has something to do with Penny, who will die without doubt. Cody wants her dead just as much as I do, but I don't know about Grady.

I leave my office and go to the garage to find Jay putting the weapons in the car. I climb in and see Grady and Cody in the two middle seats and my dad in the very back.

"Why the hell are you in the back?" My dad looks at me and rolls his eyes.

"Dipshit one and two here got in first." I laugh. Jay climbs into the driver's seat and looks at all of us.

"Are y'all ready to kick ass?!" Everyone looks at Jay as a smile takes over his face.

"Just drive..." I chuckle and we leave the house.

We get to the abandoned warehouse and check everything out on the outside. We then make our way inside. We check everywhere, but the room covered by the metal door.

We make our way to the door and I pull it open only to come face to face with Joey pointing a gun at us. "Give me your gun, Callum!"

I slide the gun to her like a dumbass. She picks it up and puts it in the back of her pants. She looks like shit and probably smells like it, too.

"Before I shoot one of you...I want to lay something out into the open..." she glances back at Penny and the four guys behind her. "Penny here is a whore, obviously, but Grady you're not hers, and Ash and Greg here are. Although she's a racist white bitch, she's made me an ultimatum...one of you or my daughter."

She looks at us and points the gun at all of us, but at last settles on Grady. She whips back around and shoots.

"Sorry ... not sorry!"