Bootyhole

Captured effortlessly
That's the way it was
Happened so naturally
I did not know it was love
The next thing I felt was you
Holding me close
What was I gonna do
I let myself go
•                           •                          •

Joey's POV

I miss the Maldives. It was so beautiful, calm, and just so breathtaking. I would definitely take Ryan there. She would love it, I'm certain. It's been about three weeks since we've gotten back and Ryan wouldn't let us leave her room for a whole day. I thought it was cute.

Callum walks into our room in some khakis and a baby blue polo shirt. I smile at him. "Ryan is at school. It's time to head to the vineyard..."

I grab my phone and slide it in my back pocket. We leave and go to the vineyard and make sure everything is going smoothling. I leave Callum in his office. I stroll through the rows of grapes. "Joey?!"

I take off running through the rows as the warm air flows through my hair. "Joey?"

I stop and hear footsteps coming near me. I turn around to see a fuming Callum stomping towards me. I wickedly smile at him as he hovers over me. He starts breathing heavily, so I take a step back.

"Let's go!" Callum picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

Before I knew it, we were in the car on our way home. He is beyond pissed at me. For why? I don't have a clue. All I was doing was taking a stroll. I don't know why he's so irritated, but then again, I'm always making him angry about something.

We get back to the house and he drags me to his red room. He rips my clothes off and situates me on my hands and knees. He pulls his belt off and takes a deep breath.

"Why would you do that to me?" The leather whip cracks against my bare ass. I squeeze my eyes shut as pain shoots through me. "Joanna, why would you do that to me?"

Three more lashes sound against my ass. His big hand reaches between my thighs and glides against my heat. "You're so wet right now..."

He whips again, making me lurch forward as I finally let out a moan. He leans down and kisses my bare shoulder. "Be careful what you wish for, love..."

I hear his clothes drop to the floor and him position himself in between my legs. "Why do you have to make me angry?" He shoves his dick inside of me making me moan out his name. "Fuck! You love it when I fuck you hard, don't you baby?!"

He pounds into me, sending pain-induced pleasure throughout my body. "Callum, I'm about to come!"

"Don't you fucking dare!" I whine as he continues pounding harder and harder into me. He pushes his thumb into my butt as he simultaneously pumps and pounds into me. "Come!"

I unleash the beast hiding deep inside me, and so does he. He pulls out of me and falls beside me as I collapse on the bed. I look over at him and see he's already fallen asleep. I smile, satisfied and completely sore, then climb out of bed. I waddle to the bathroom and get in the shower.

I quickly shower, scrubbing away the evidence of our lovemaking mixed with sweat, then get out and put on my silky black robe. I leave the room and go to the kitchen to see Manuela making quesadillas. I sit at the bar in front of Callum's laptop. "Manuela, make enough quesadillas for yourself." She nods.

I open up Callum's laptop. I open a web browser and google online schools. I find one and look over everything I need to apply to it, and then click on enroll. I fill out all the required information and select my major. Manuella puts a plate beside the computer and smiles at me.

"Miss Joey, you're glowing today." I scrunch my brows at her. "Like a pregnancy glow..."

"I mean, I shouldn't be pregnant..." I finish up on the computer and close it. I look at her and she smiles at me.

"When was your last period?" I bite my lip and stare off into the distance. I mean, I remember I got my period two weeks before I went on my honeymoon, so there's no telling now...

"I don't know." Manuela opens up a drawer, pulls out a pregnancy test, and hands it to me. "Do you just keep them around?" I ask her shyly.

She laughs. "I bought a box because Nicole kept thinking she was." I laugh. I take it from her and go out to the bathroom. I take the test out the package and then take the lid off. I stick it between my legs and pee on it.

I pull it away from me and wrap it in toilet paper. I wash myself and go back to the kitchen to see Callum on his laptop checking what I was looking at earlier.

"Why are you on that?" He looks at me and cocks his brow up.

"I should be asking you that." I look down and then at him.

"I was going to tell you once you woke up...I really want to take these classes." He nods.

"Okay... that can happen. What's in you hand..?" I look down and slowly unwrap the pregnancy test. I glance down at it, then at him.

"I-"