Caleb

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
And the dreams that you dream of
Once in a lullaby
•                        •                          •

Four years later...

Joey's POV

The past four years has been a wild ride. Once Caleb turned two, we found out he was autistic. I made sure everyone understood it, even Caleb himself. Callum didn't take the news too well, but once he understood the whole concept, he simmered out.

Baby is eleven now and Ryan is nine. They're still inseparable as ever, and do everything together. Baby changed his sport to basketball, but Ryan is a cheerleader, still.

We still live in the same house as before and Jade has went off to college. It's quiet boring at home by myself once the kids are at school. Callum spends most of the day at the vineyard, which technically is our backyard, but that's... whatever.

"Hey, babe, what's for dinner?" I look up from my laptop and see him staring at me. It's taken me four years to get my career on track and where I want it to be.

"Whatever you want, I guess." He continues to stare. "What, Callum?"

"The kids get home from school in like forty minutes, and we have not fucked in like two months because someone's been busy." I roll my eyes. "So, I want you as my dinner."

"Well, come and get it." He smiles mischievously and walks to me. He slowly picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. Callum runs to our room and I giggle as he throws me on the bed.

"Clothes off, now." I giggle as I completely strip and so does he. I scoot to the middle of the bed and he climbs in between my legs. I missed him.

He takes my boobs in his hands and squeezes them as he starts kissing my neck and sucking on my neck. I run my hand through his hair, enjoying the feel of his mouth and hands on my skin. "I've missed this so much."

I moan out loud as he moves his kisses from my neck to the swell of my breasts. He takes my left nipple in his mouth and sucks on it, lighlty grazing it with his teeth, eliciting another moan from me. "You're so beautiful." He continues peppering kisses down my stomach as I lightly giggle.

He caresses my inner thighs and I feel his hot breath on my clit right before he kisses it. I squirm, but he holds me down firmly and starts licking every inch of my wet pussy. I moan and moan as he slides his long fingers into me. I bite my lip as he pumps his fingers in and out of me, hitting my special spot over and over. I arch my back as incoherent words come out of my mouth. Callum doesn't stop. Instead, I feel him smile against my clit and speed up his delicious torment.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come!" Callum goes faster and faster, adding a fourth finger, pumping in and out of me, hitting a hundred nerves with each thrust. I feel my high building up inside me and I start to shake, a kaleidoscope of colors blinding my vision, as I come hard all over his face and hand. That is, without a doubt, the strongest orgasm I have ever had.

After I've come down from my orgasm induced bliss, Callum slides his fingers out of me and slides them into my mouth. I lick my juices off of his fingers and he positions himself between my legs. "You don't want me to suck your dick?"

"Nope. Seeing you come undone before me is foreplay enough. I just want to be inside your sweet tight pussy."

I nod and open my legs wider as invite. I'm instantly turned on again by his words. Without warning, he rams his dick deep inside me with a swift thrust. I moan his name like a prayer as he pounds into me fast and puts his face in the crook of my neck. I feel him inhale deeply and I drag my nails down his ass, squeezing his cheeks as I wrap my legs around his waist. He grunts and nibbles on my neck, not once stopping his endless thrusting as I moan repeatedly.

He mumbles incoherently into my neck sending vibrations all over my body. I clench hard as I come around his big juicy cock. He continues thrusting once, twice, then I feel him shoot his warm seed deep into me, the feeling causing another orgasm to rip through me. We lie still for a few seconds, me on my back, Callum on top of me, both panting heavily, trying to catch our breath.

Callum then pulls out of me, gets off the bed, picks me up, and takes us into the bathroom. We get in the shower and start all of over again. This time, though, it's not sweet slow love, It's rough and fast, and I love it all the same.

*** 

After our sex session, I put on some sweats and a shirt and went down stairs to make dinner. I have a bruised ass and it hurts to walk, but it was so worth it. The front door opens and feet run into the kitchen.

"Mom, what's for dinner?!" I look at Ryan and she smiles.

"Chicken Alfredo with garlic bread." They all smile, satisfied with my answer. I put the bread in the oven, pick up Caleb, and set him on the counter. Ryan and Baby run upstairs to wash up and change before dinner. "How's my baby boy doing?"

Caleb smiles at me. "G-g-good!" I smile and kiss his forehead.

"Why don't you go get your daddy from his office?" He anxiously nods. I pick him up and set him down. He runs through the house to Callum's office.

It'd be a lie if I said raising him in a routine is hard. We have the same routine everyday, so he does act out. He's the first one on the bus and the first one off out of the three of them. He comes in everyday and sits on the counter. Then he does and gets his dad. It's just how we do things. Yesterday, I wasn't here to put him up on the counter, and he didn't even throw a tantrum, so I feel like we are making progress. Slowly, but a progress all the while.

Baby is the most understanding of Caleb. If Baby isn't with Ryan, he's with Caleb playing basketball and teaching him the game. They are both very smart and earn good grades, as does Ryan.

"Mama!" Caleb runs into the kitchen with Callum in tow.

"Yes, baby?" I pick up Caleb and put him on the counter.

"Daddy says I can play basketball like Baby does!!"