- spencer kane

Title → These Storms
Availability → for sale
other protagonist → Spencer Kane/the band
Faceclaim → Zendaya
OC's Name → Sharon English

Title → These StormsAvailability → for saleother protagonist → Spencer Kane/the bandFaceclaim → ZendayaOC's Name → Sharon English

Plot

Sharon English did not want to go back home, but after her uncle called and revealed that he was too sick to care for himself, she dropped everything. She left college, collected all her things together and moved back home to Nashville to care for the man that raised her.

Once she entered Nashville, a large storm hit and made it unable to drive in. Desperate, Sharon pulled over for shelter- in what happened to be a church. As much as she didn't want to stay- due to her rocky relationship with God- she did for the sake of her own safety. There, she met the four men who were stuck there as well during the storm; Joey, Spencer, Chad and Caleb.

They all kept her company until the storm lifted, but during which, they all learned a bit about each other. She leaned about each of their families, and they learned the real reason she was back home indefinitely. Before the storm lifted and she left, she felt a connected between them and offered to exchange numbers since she also needed friends again.

But Spencer knew something was off about the girl, and as their friendship grows- he learns. After that, he's determined to help Sharon with her relationship with God and he prays, with the band too, that they help her repair that.

Extras
• Sharon is twenty years old and attending Colorado State Uni. in Fort Collins.
• her uncle Cain has raised her since birth
• she moves home for him to help him during his illness
• she and Spencer develop a special friendship
• Spencer does have his girlfriend, so nothing romantic happens between them.
• Sharon does not have a good relationship with God, but was raised as Christian
• she's a homebody, and would rather stay home with friends and her uncle than party
• she enjoys nature and drawing, always has a soft spot for puppies
• you can choose her major if accepted

Additional Casting
Anthony Mackie as Cain English
Sebastian Stan as Christopher Parker

PASSWORD;
what's your favorite song from the album Painted Skies?

ALSO;
if accepted, you can always message me on here for more details! and if you need a cover for the story, i make those as well!