- spencer reid

Title → But For YouAvailability → for saleother protagonist → Dr

Title → But For You
Availability → for sale
other protagonist → Dr. Spencer Reid
Faceclaim → Hayley Atwell
OC's Name → Kaden Dixon

 Spencer Reid Faceclaim → Hayley AtwellOC's Name → Kaden Dixon

Plot

Kaden Dixon believed in her country, her country was her entire life. She lived to respect the flag and keep her country safe. It started as a child raised by a veteran father, then she joined the army at eighteen. She spent eight years overseas in the middle east, and she didn't see herself leaving anytime soon.

But then the man she loved, was engaged too, had suddenly died due to an IED, Kaden no longer saw herself in the army. After months of being discharged, Kaden shook the empty feeling heart and decided it was time to get up.

Kaden was still a soldier, she still believed in her country and still followed orders. She decided to stay on U.S. soil and found a way to do just that and protect her country all at once. That was to catch serial killers. She studied and trained, then she joined the FBI.

When she gets to the BAU, everything is fast paced, just how she likes it. It was easy for her to be in a routine, but things become dizzy when she slowly develops feelings for Spencer Reid, after she swore off love. Then he's arrested, she and the team are determined to clear his name.

But Kaden is more determined to show Spencer that she was willing to do anything for him. She'd help anyone, but for him, she'd crawl to the ends of the earth.

Extras
• this is placed in season 12!!
• Kaden Dixon lost her fiancé to war and swore off love.
• she's very feisty, but also kind.
• she's a soldier by heart, she will not deny an order.
• this is all slow burn!!!
• she first notices Spencer after he sprouts all his knowledge and she finds it adorably quirky.
• also, if she sees anyone who disrespects her country, she will say something.
• Kaden forms a strong relationship with Rossi, and he calls her esbuerante.

PASSWORD;
what's your favorite episode in season 12?

ALSO;
if accepted, you can always message me on here for more details! and if you need a cover for the story, i make those as well!