- luke alvez

Title → SrirachaAvailability → taken ✔︎other protagonist → Luke AlvezFaceclaim → Alicia VikanderOC's Name → Scout Reid

Title → Sriracha
Availability → taken ✔︎
other protagonist → Luke Alvez
Faceclaim → Alicia Vikander
OC's Name → Scout Reid

Plot ↴Scout Reid left the behavioral analysis unit after two years, as she discovered that, perhaps, she did not belong there

Plot
Scout Reid left the behavioral analysis unit after two years, as she discovered that, perhaps, she did not belong there. Scout decided to move back to Las Vegas, join the local police department and take care of her Alzheimer's ridden mother.

Throughout the years, Scout always kept in touch with her older brother and former teammates. She visited Virginia as much as she could and occasionally acted as an "unofficial assistant" when the BAU needed a fresh set of eyes.

Eight years after her departure from the BAU, Scout Reid is invited back by the new unit chief, Emily Prentiss. As much as they wished the circumstances were different, she resigned from the police and went back to the FBI. Scout Reid would help put away some of the worst serial killers that the profilers have seen.

Truly, it was supposed to be all business, but Luke Alvez has found a liking for the spicy attitude of the only Scout Reid.

Extras
- She's named after Scout in To Kill A Mockingbird
- Scout is two years younger than Spencer
- she also knows that Spencer is the favorite, though Diana loves both her children.
- due to her father's absence in life, Scout pursued criminal justice to spite her father
- she also spent two years in foster care, but she stayed with one (good) family
- when she was with the BAU (from s2 to s4) she had feelings for Derek Morgan and they ALMOST had a relationship.
- when she joins the BAU again in 2017, she mentions that she has nothing left in Vegas
- so she's still recovering from a breakup, where her boyfriend of six years had an affair w/ another woman
- basically, whoever gets this plot, I'll send the "file" thing I wrote for her.

PASSWORD;
favorite episode or scene from season 12?

ALSO;
if accepted, you can always message me on here for more details! and if you need a cover, i make those too!