- chad graham ✓

Title → Forever*
Availability → taken
other protagonist → Chad Graham
Faceclaim → Sunny Pelant
OC's Name → Hanna Cook

Plot

Hanna Cook was only six years old and had been in and out of foster homes. She was scared, most families didn't really care about her and often left her feeling worthless and caused her to become closed off. In the last six months, she had been to seven different foster homes, the next worst than the last.

When Fallon's good friend calls, asking her and Chad to take in a child for just a little while, they gladly accept. It was part of the promise that Chad made to Fallon on the night of their wedding, and she believed that they were ready. Ready to care for a small human being and love them and welcome them into their home.

But they didn't expect the small child to be so anxious and scared, she was still so young. Fallon and Chad couldn't figure out why, either. But one way or the other, Chad was determined with this child to get her to open up. And through little promises, Disney movies and music, he finally did.

Only then, did Fallon and Chad find their home in a little child that wasn't theirs. And Hanna found her forever home.

Extras

• on their wedding night, Chad promised Fallon that when they were ready for kids, they'd adopt. Don't change this.
• Hanna is very skittish at first around Chad.
• she tends to cling to Fallon
• Chad does recognize that, and tries to gentle around until they form a tight relationship.
• it's all slow burn, Hanna has a form of slight ptsd because of past homes and abuse.
• Hanna's mom was a druggie, her dad called the police to turn her mom then he committed suicide— this is important.
• during the story, Chad does homeschool Hanna so does not have to face problems at school too.
• at the end, I picture Chad and Fallon adopting her home and loving her as their own.

PASSWORD;
what's your favorite cover that Chad has done, and why?

ALSO;
if accepted, you can always message me on here for more details! and if you need a cover for the story, i make those as well!