- peter quill

Title → Angry WomanAvailability → for saleother protagonist → Peter QuillFaceclaim → Jennifer Love HewittOC's Name → Carter

Title → Angry Woman
Availability → for sale
other protagonist → Peter Quill
Faceclaim → Jennifer Love Hewitt
OC's Name → Carter

Title → Angry WomanAvailability → for saleother protagonist → Peter QuillFaceclaim → Jennifer Love HewittOC's Name → Carter

Plot

Carter left her home planet of Mars to travel the universe, to see what was beyond the cosmos. Her track record shouldn't be mentioned, but it was the true reason that she left home. Since, she has planet hopped and left behind trouble before she moved on. It's fun, and kept Carter entertained for a couple years.

However, Carter is, for once, not causing trouble when she accidentally gets wrapped up into things with another alien, a human, a raccoon and a tree. All over an orb, too. The situation makes her roll her eyes, because how ironic is that when she's not causing trouble, she's still thrown into an intergalactic prison? And how she accidentally saves the universe with a group of criminal misfits?

That's not the only thing that causes trouble though. The annoying, and seemingly stupid, human is actually attractive— and he seems like more trouble to the angry woman.

Extras
• based on the song Angry Red Women by Rob Zombie
• Carter is a space themed name, that cannot change
• Mars is populated, and the society is unknown to Earth
• Carter is a martian!!
• She's also very sarcastic and angry
• she also tends to cause trouble, on purpose or not
• official romantic relationship between Quill and Carter is totally up to the author!!
• a lot of this open for the author to explore
• but if the author has any questions (about anything), please message me!

PASSWORD;
favorite planet?

ALSO;
if accepted, you can always message me on here for more details! and if you need a cover, i make those too! someone please write this.