- bucky barnes

Title → Distant MemoriesAvailability → for saleother protagonist → Bucky BarnesFaceclaim → Jared PadaleckiOC's Name → Theodore Harvey

Availability → for sale
other protagonist → Bucky Barnes
Faceclaim → Jared Padalecki
OC's Name → Theodore Harvey

Title → Distant MemoriesAvailability → for saleother protagonist → Bucky BarnesFaceclaim → Jared PadaleckiOC's Name → Theodore Harvey

Plot

Life changed for Theodore Harvey when he met James Barnes and Steve Rogers. It was all fate. Theodore was meant to save Steve Rogers on the playground from the other boys, whom he once called friends, that teased the smaller child relentlessly. Because of his efforts to save Steve, Bucky offered a friendship to Theodore as a thank you. That day, Theodore learned the meaning of true friendship.

The boys only grew closer and never apart from each other. Many commented on how the boys were platonic soulmates, meant to help each other through the world. However, they didn't know that Theodore was very different than the side they saw.

It changed on his sixteenth birthday, when Theodore received his first kiss and then left to fight his own emotions. Of course, when he confided in his best friend about his lack of interest in girls, he was just held that night and was reassured that nothing was wrong with him. It wasn't normal for a boy to have feelings for another boy, not feelings that were meant for girls. That odd night brought Theodore and Bucky closer in ways that were frowned upon.

As they transitioned into adults, Theo and Bucky had to keep a secret from the public about who they truly were. It wasn't too difficult, because luckily their families were supportive of the two men.

When the world is plunged into war just years later, they were drafted together. Then it became a little harder to conceal. Joining the army wasn't easy. However, those were some of the best years of Theo's life; until he lost his best friend and lover to the alps alongside the Howling Commandos and Captain America.

On another mission to end HYDRA once and for all for the death of Bucky Barnes; Steve Rogers and Theodore Harvey risked their lives to save New York City and the rest of the world. Into the ice they went, to spend seventy years in the cold and wake up with no one but each other. It wasn't easy because the trio wasn't together like they had been growing up.

Steve had to live without his best friend, who had always been there for him. Theodore had to live without the love of his life, the one he thought he'd spend forever with. All the two had anymore was just a bunch of distant memories.

Extras
• Theodore is raised by his single mother
• he and Bucky and Steve are inseparable
• Theodore is gay, and Bucky is bi.
• Theo has never been interested in girls
• he's a sweet kid, always nice and willing to help
• and he's always supportive of whatever the other boys want to do
• it's all slow burn
• but they are soulmates and the loves of each other's lives
• this story takes place in each captain america movie and there's even room for au

PASSWORD;
are you excited for the new Falcon & The Winter Soldier, and why?

ALSO;
if accepted, you can always message me on here for more details! and if you need a cover, i make those too! someone please write this.