- criminal minds

Title → Sims     
Availability → for sale
other protagonist → any character
Faceclaim → Anna Kendrick
OC's Name → Kelsey Alvin

Plot

Kelsey Alvin was drunk, and at some trashy halloween party when she swore that she met the love of her life. It was screaming over music and stolen/drunken kisses and broken promises. It was heaven.

It was all a haze the next day, but she remembered their first name and their face. Kelsey had no way of contact or even a way to find them. Just like that, the love of her life had slipped away from her fingers. She wish she hadn't been so drunk. She wish she didn't let them slip away. She wish it like The Sims.

And so, she began to fantasize a life with them. Where they built a house, where they got married and had kids and pets. Where they had the life everyone dreamed of. Yet, she's expected to get her heart broken in the end.

Extras
• Kelsey is invited to a party, where the love interest is also invited (mutual friends)
• they're both drunk and don't even think about asking for numbers and such
• Kelsey is such a hopeless romantic
• She's a fan of the game Sims (but she doesn't have to play, that's up to the author)
• I imagine Kelsey as being outgoing sorta and able to make friends pretty easy
• the ending is totally up to the author (as to if they meet the desired love interest again or not)
• literally based on the song Sims by Lauv
• this plot is pretty free for the author to add some other things, just please keep the basic idea

PASSWORD;
what is your favorite song, currently?

ALSO;
if accepted, you can always message me on here for more details! and if you need a cover, i make those too! someone please write this.