- steve rogers

Title → Sunday MorningsAvailability → for saleother protagonist → Steve RogersFaceclaim → Jensen AcklesOC's Name → Ashton Blackburn

Availability → for sale
other protagonist → Steve Rogers
Faceclaim → Jensen Ackles
OC's Name → Ashton Blackburn

Title → Sunday MorningsAvailability → for saleother protagonist → Steve RogersFaceclaim → Jensen AcklesOC's Name → Ashton Blackburn

Plot

Sundays were sacred as the day of rest. That came about as God created the heavens and the earth and everything between. The book of Genesis says it took God six days to create the light and everything the light touched. The seventh day, God rested to admire his work.

Ashton Blackburn always worked on Sundays, no one else wanted too, so he did. He did many things on Sundays, like workout and go for a run with his dog, sometimes he went shopping or spent time with the local kids in the park. If he was feeling generous, sometimes he baked extra treats from his diner and handed them out to random people for free.

In many ways, Ashton was cursed by people for what he did on his Sundays.

Steve Rogers was no better. Besides working for S.H.I.E.L.D. and occasionally the Avengers, Steve didn't do much. He often spent his free days either running or at the historical museum of D.C. to reminisce of his own past.

Most times, Steve found himself on missions and unable to get out to make friends. Frankly, sometimes he didn't want too; he felt that he didn't belong in this new world but in some ways he did.

After a short, but grueling mission, Natasha invites Steve to a late dinner at her favorite diner. At that diner, Steve would meet the attractive owner and their waiter for the night. Short words were shared, but Steve felt a connection and soon used every excuse in the book to go see the man.

But his favorite days to see the man was on Sundays, when the place was busy but Ashton always made time to sit down and eat breakfast with Steve. In his heart, in that place, with that man, Steve finally felt like he belonged somewhere and felt important to someone.

Who knew that Sunday Mornings would change forever when Ashton Blackburn and Steve Rogers met for the first time.

Extras
• Ashton is bisexual
• Ashton owns diner in DC, and it's his pride & joy
• has white pit named Freya
• best friend is Zara Taylors
• Zara is meant to be asexual!!!
• raised in Texas
• moved to DC @ 21 after his family kicked him out for being bi.
• had short fling w/ Zara
• Ashton does prefer males
• once he gets to know Steve a little, Ashton makes time to sit with him while Steve eats
• also loosely based on Sunday Morning by Maroon 5.

Additional Casting
Kirsten Stewart as Zara Taylors

PASSWORD;
which captain america movie is your favorite and why?

ALSO;
if accepted, you can always message me on here for more details (because I suck at descriptions)! and if you need a cover for the story, i make those as well!

AUTHOR'S NOTE;
i will be very picky about who gets this plot, only because this plot has a special place in my heart and it's been in my drafts for forever. just a fair warning!