15

"It's umm.." Simon said awkwardly. "It's beautiful Markus.." He slightly chuckled. What was presented to Simon was a bunch of lines made of different colors covering the whole canvas. "I know what your thinking." Simon gave Markus an eyebrow. "Why? Why paint this out of all things? I mean not that I don't lik-"

"Sometimes" Markus said. " I like to add a little of my personal feelings to my paintings." Simon didn't understand how a bunch of lines represented an emotion and was hesitant to ask. "The lines represent my thoughts." They were long and scribbled everywhere, it looked like a child made it. Except a child didn't make it, it was Markus and he never did things for no reason. Markus noticed a confused expression on Simon.

"When two lines touch, they create a new line that eventually interacts with another line and so on." Simon thought about it. He still didn't get it but pretended as if he did.

"But this isn't my lesson, it's yours, so paint me something that represents you." Simon winced. He never really liked talking about himself or his interests. What did he like? "Er.." Simon looked at Markus for guidance. A face of a lost puppy. Markus thought for a second. "Do you have a hobby?" Simon never really had the time for a hobby, at least not until he met Markus. "How about favorite book?" Simon still didn't answer. "What about color?" Color. This is what Simon figured Markus saw the world. In different shades of color. But not just any normal colors though, he gave everything with color a purpose. Simon didn't say a word and began painting. Markus thought Simon was good with colors. He thought Simon was good at choosing which colors go where and how they give meaning to the painting. Markus, on the other hand, was still a competitive douche bag when it came to painting and wouldn't admit that Simon was probably better with colors than Markus ever was.

"Um.. how's that..?" Simon asked faintly making no movements to walk backwards or look at anything besides his work. Markus suddenly felt a burst of something he couldn't define. It felt... weird. As if he was being drugged, not that he knew what that felt like though. He started examine Simon's body, only the part he could see though, the back. (🤫😉) he started scanning his internal body temperature. It was higher than normal. Never in Markus' life did he like to cause pain or embarrassment to others, at least not until now. All he ever wanted to do when he saw Simon was tease him and play around with him, making Simon become flustered.

Markus slowly crept behind Simon and put his hands around his waist. Simon didn't move, he didn't flinch or blink. Although Markus examined the painting as if what he was doing was a normal everyday thing. It was a book layed horizontally, it was open and had jungle leaves and art brushes and flowers all supposedly coming out of it.

"It's really good." Markus whispered encouragingly in Simon's ear. "Too bad your getting to a point where you won't need my help anymore." Markus pouted, Simon suddenly felt bad for his earlier behavior because at this point, Simon had been blushing profusely. He had made fun of Markus blushing that one time he caught him up at the bell, and now, Markus was getting pay back. "I guess you could say we're even." Simon turned his head to meet Markus' eyes. He lifted an eyebrow. Simon smiled. "Never mind."

The next couple hours or so was spent painting whatever came to their heads. It came to a point where Markus began to feel North's contagious anger. He almost started hearing the words GO THE HELL IN STANDBY. He then realized what time it was. 10:04p.m. "Simon, time.." Markus said as he began picking up the canvas off the stool. Simon groaned. "Fine.." he joined Markus on the task of cleaning up. Once everything was were it should've been, The two boys were wasted and needed charge. "Markus, I'm gonna go to the main auditorium, where the other androids are. Charge well though." Markus barely had enough time to register what Simon had said before he was halfway out the door.

"Hold it!" Markus said in a harsh tone. Simon turned around slowly. "What's wrong?" He said straight forwardly. He gave Markus a big smile. North said to keep away from Markus.. but who is she to tell me what to do?! She could be right though. Markus is a big deal and with me in the way it just adds more things to worry about in his list.. "Nothing! What makes you think otherwise?" Markus squinted his eyes and looked him up and down. He crossed his arms. "Why don't I believe you..?" Simon giggled awkwardly. "Markus, I need to go now." Simon sped walk out of Markus' vicinity, leaving Markus wondering.

-

It was now 12:32 p.m. and Markus still wasn't in standby. So much for stopping their lesson early. There was something that was bugging him though. He wanted to shrug off what had happened but for some reason he couldn't. He thought that maybe Simon didn't feel the same way for Markus. He thought about that idea but snapped out of it quickly. C'mon Markus, Busy day tomorrow.. He tried harder and harder but the more he tried, the more it was unlikely that he was going into stasis that night. There was only one place he would go when he was feeling like a this and that was the bell. But he thought more about it and figured that he was overreacting. He soon dozed off and found himself activating via system alarm.

Error-/ please seek-//: closest cyber-/;-12lidw:store./? Biocomponent HMV24-&/@-damaged

Markus opened his eyes, it took him awhile to focus on his surroundings but soon did. He was alone, it's was early, 6:24 a.m. He looked around, finding no trace of another living thing. Something didn't feel in place with him though. Maybe my heart is malfunctioning he started to place his hands on his chest when he realized his insides had been revealed. They were everywhere, his chest cavity had been opened exposing his heart pumping blue blood. "What the hell.." he muttered. Markus was not a sleep walker and definitely not a sleep dissector, he knew he couldn't have done this to himself while damaging a biocomponent in the process.

He began to think that maybe this was done on purpose.

——————————————————-
I'm so sorry for not posting this sooner!! I've been procrastinating and ighhh idk! But it's here anyways and side note: I love reading the comments you guys leave on my chapters! It makes me either laugh my ass off or soft as fuck❤️💘❤️💖❤️💓