Chapter 5

"I-I is there another student I could possibly tutor?" Namjoon stuttered out, the blood rushing to his cheeks. He could already imagine the awkwardness, maybe it wouldn't be so bad for Jin. He was popular, he wasn't trying to be stereotypical, but they had to be liked so well by everyone for a reason.

"I have one more option for you, Kim Taehyung maybe?"  The teacher said a forced smile etched onto his face.

Kim Taehyung? The boy who broke his heart? The one who left him all those years ago? The one who fucking took his virginity? The one who he still couldn't get over?

Kim Seokjin was a better opition, "Do you have anything else I could do?"

The teacher scowled "It's either this or nothing, I'm sure some other student would gladly do it." Mr.Min liked Namjoon, he was a good student quiet a bit shy glasses always falling down his nose.

But he was his best student, the other students could learn from him. Especially Seojkin, with his careless attitude, shameless flirting, throwing papers at other students, flunking every test and not to mention how many times he would use the bathroom in one day. He had caught him ditching class multiple times.

He could learn so much from Namjoon. 

"I-I'll do it" Namjoon mummered slowly, his mother would be proud.

The teacher nodded and handed him a list of days that he would tutor Jin. Namjoon gluped looking at it, that was everyday expect for Wednesdays even the weekend.

"Jin might not show up on some, you know how he is. Just don't wait and wait for him, go find him. The kid's trouble."

Namjoon gluped again, he seemed to be doing that a lot.

"Go get him will you." The teacher asked his eyes flitting through some pages.

Another glup.

Nodding even if the teacher wasn't sparing him a single glance, Namjoon made his way out the door.

There he was Jin, his hair shining in the rays of the sunlight. Red lips pouty, and full. Skin smooth and flawless. Body lean and long.

Namjoon shuddered, he really was goregous. Control your inner gay Namjoon.

"J-Jin" Namjoon called out, and the olded turned around sucking the breath out of the older.

He looked heavenly, beautiful, goregous, perfect, handsome. And than his eyes fell on Kim Taehyung who was standing next to Jin.

The air swished out of his lungs, he didn't want to be here, anywhere but here.

Taehyung's face fell once he saw Namjoon. He watched the younger, he was still goregous.

Not in the way, Jin was. He had a certain innocence to him that made him more beautiful than he really was.

Memories flashed in his mind and Taehyung shivered, he certainly wasn't innocence. Unware of his actions, Taehyung licked his lips.

Namjoon froze, what was he thinking? He couldn't do this. Hd couldn't tutor Jin. He couldn't be around Kim Taehyung.

Even after all these years, he was in too deep. He couldn't do it.

He ran. He ran away. He seemed to always do that to Jin.