Chapter 20

Dropping Taehyung's head softly on to his lap, he quickly grabbed Taehyungs backpack. And begin rummaging through it, books and more books.

"Where's your medication"  he asked quickly, still looking.

"I used it all" Taehyung mummerd, he was going to faint any time soon. Namjoon could hear it in his voice.

"Oh my god, you could have overdosed Taehyung. How did you ever get you're hold on that much, the school doctor gives you two per week?" Namjoon mummered angrily, couldn't Taehyung take better care of himself? He was hurting Namjoon now, he hated to see the boy in pain.

"I stole them, I took five in a day" Taehyung weekly replied, the world bright so bright, it was making him nauseous.

Namjoon almost gasped, he was supposed to take two per week. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

What if he fainted and didn't wake up? Namjoon dropped Taehyung's head on the table, and before the boy could say a thing he ran off.

To the school doctor that is, banging the door open he winced the guy was shirtless a giant scab on his chest, blood oozing from it. It wasn't that bad, just disgusting to look at.

They're head turned and the guy yelled angrily "You can't just barge in here." Namjoon panted, breathing quickly he'd run so fast.

"Taehyungs about to faint" he hastily said, and the doctors eyes widened , quickly jumping up. He turned to the other guy "I'll take care of this later."

Then his attention was on Namjoon, grabbing the stretcher he turned to Namjoon. "Quick, take me to him" he mumered a thick accent surrounding his voice, from where he couldn't tell.

And they ran, to Taehyung.  By now other teachers and students had noticed, the now unconscious boy in the shade and were crowded around him.

"Move. Move" The doctor yelled, and they parted for him like the Red Sea. Namjoon waited, as he put the boy into the stretcher and wheeled him back in to the doctors office.

Namjoon and the others followed, right into the office as the doctor put the boy onto the bed and quickly attached a oxygen mask on to his face.

He couldn't breathe? Taehyung had never said anything about not being able to breathe, this is what happens when you take too much medicine.

Namjoon knew it was because of his mom, Taehyung had cared about his mother so much. It was so sad and unexpected for everyone when she had passed away.

A car crash, a deadly one had ended her life. That's when the panic attack's began, nightmares that's when the began for Taehyung.

In one night, a beautiful soul had left this world and left her son broken and bruised. Namjoon looked at Taehyung fondly, he had known him then.

He was not the same person, the person Namjoon had fallen in love with him. Left with his mother, the wound was still fresh. A year old, yesterday had signified one year without his mother.

The doctor turned to the students and teachers crowding around the room "Its fine, he'll be fine."

And he pushed them all out, he needed his space. And he slammed the door in Namjoon.

And the rest of them.