Chapter 29

"Namjoon" he called out and Namjoon didn't bother turning around.

"L-leave me alone" he mummered and Taehyung signed. "I-I'm s-sorry" He said softly and Namjoon signed.

"Are you? Are you really fucking sorry? I don't think so. I don't see tears in you're eyes. I don't see love in you're eyes. Do you still care? I don't think so. Do I still care? I think so. I waited too long for you, you've changed. I guess I was wrong, I though you would always love me. You don't feel the same, do you? It's too late, Taehyung. This feels like the past. I know you've changed, even physically. You're in my head, and I fucking hate it. God, just leave me alone will you."

Taehyung gluped "Are you done?" He asked soflty and nodding Namjoon fell into his arms.

And Taehyung pulled their lips toegther. Oh, and the memories oh, they cut like knives.

They came rushing at him, and god it hurts to love Taehyung. Oh, but he still loves him. It's hard, it's so hard.

But kissing him isn't, losing himself in the way Taehyung touches him definitely isn't. Moving his lips along, Taehyung's marvelously ones sure isn't.

Pulling the boy closer to him and leaving a trail of hickies on his soft ass neck sure isn't hard. Letting Tae's hand wander up his shirt isn't, letting his own wander onto the boy's muscles sure isn't hard.

Losing himself in Taehyung's scent, isn't hard either. Burying his head on his neck and breathing him in, isn't hard.

Loving him is though.

And for Jin who was just heading to class, and seeing that it sure was hard for him. Seeing the boy he was slowly falling for, kissing someone else sure was hard. Watching their lips move together, watching Namjoon let out a breathless gasp sure was hard. Watching Namjoon's hand roam under Taehyung's shirt was hard too.

And it was hard for Jungkook who was walking with him to class, watching as the guy he poured his heart out to, kiss someone else well that was hard. His heart aching was hard, he was so done. He could feel his exterior crumbling, he tried to maintain a strong one. He wished he was bulletproof, he wished he wasn't affected.

He didn't seem to realize as the tears scraped down his cheeks, he didn't seem to realize as he sobbed silently into Jin's shoulder. As Jin wrapped his arms around him, he couldn't turn his eyes away. The memories oh, they cut like knives. He could remember when it was his lips that touched Taehyung's, when it was him who he would kiss softly. 

When he was his, but really he had always been Namjoon's hadn't he?  He sobbed, muffled sobs and it hurt Jin to see his crush with someone else.

But it was nothing compared to the pain Jungkook was going through, nothing. Jungkook sobbed, and Jin couldn't look away. They're lips were still on each other, oblivious to what was going on around them.

Until that was when Jungkook let out the loudest sob ever and Taehyungs and Namjoons eyes fell on them.