Chapter 22

The next day, wasn't so good. Taehyung was back, he was fine now. Perfectly fine.

He didn't even thank Namjoon, ignored him like always. And like always it hurt his hurt, and like always he was loved always, emphasis on the ed.

Taehyung didn't love him anymore. And Namjoon wasn't sure if he could process that, he preferred to ignore that.

Caught up in his thoughts he didn't even notice where he was going and bumped into someone. Sending them both flying to the floor, he looked into the startled eyes of Jimin, and resisted the urge to groan.

Another person to leave him, quickly helping Jimin off the ground. Yoongi glared at Namjoon"Watch whose boyfriend you're hitting." He mummered and Namjoon wasn't sure why but he snarled.

And the words that came out of his mouth next, no control over those ever. "Watch whose dick you're sucking" Namjoon growled back.

And right as Yoongi was about to punch him, Jimin grabbed his hand. "N-No leave him alone baby."

Yoongi turned to look at his 'baby'  and Namjoon bitterly smiled, they were pathetic. "He implied I cheated on you" he heard, and sighed why had he even said that? Yoongi would never cheat on Jimin everyone knew that.

It was clear they loved each other beyond words, Namjoon had never even seen him look at anyone else besides Jimin ever. Like even before they were dating, pigs flying might happen but Yoongi cheating on Jimin? Never.

"Just leave him be" Jimin softly told him, hand reaching to hold the others. Namjoon was about to leave but he turned around and smiled bitterly "I'm sorry, thank you Jimin" he said his ears burning. 

"It's fine, I-uh I owe y-you that much" Jimin softly said, his eyes watery and Namjoon pretended he hadn't noticed. There was more to the story, Jimin had tried to stay with them. He had tried, tried to talk, tried to figure it out. But Taehyung and Namjoon bitter bad ignored him, another friendship that shattered with the rest of them.

"Y-you look good N-Namjoon, any guy would be lucky to have y-you" Jimin softly mummered and now he was crying, Jimin that is. Namjoon awkwardly nodded his head, and Jin decided it was time to step in.

Standing next to Jimin, Namjoon hadn't even noticed him but he'd heard the whole thing. "I'll have him" Jin said softly smiling, and Namjoons eyes widened to saucers and he flushed a bit red.

Jimins eyes widened too, along with Yoongi. "I always knew you were gay Jin" he teased laughing softly. Jin smiled "Just for Namjoon" and Namjoon didn't know it was possible to blush even more as Jimin softly giggled.

He turned to Namjoon his eyes still a bit watery "D-Do you want to eat with us t-today Namjoon" Jimin softly asked.

And now Namjoon didn't want to cry but he felt like he was going to. Even after all this time Jimin was still trying, even after him and Taehyung had rejected him so many times.

He knew it was just that Jimin wanted to be with Yoongi, that's why he left. But Taehyung didn't like Yoongi and so it was decided they didn't like Jimin, and yes in that concept Jimin 'ditched them.'

But he still tried, and honestly Namjoon missed his best friend. And so he nodded his head.