Chapter 40 (Epilogue)

*5 Years Later*

"No. No. No No." Namjoon hesatinly mummered wrapping his arm around Kim Seokjin and moving his body to the left.

Jin stopped and turned around to face Namjoon, cupping his face he soflty said "Baby, you need to calm down. They're just highschool students, we'll be fine."

Namjoon slowly nodded and sighing at the lines of stress still on his forehad, Jin leaned forward and pressed a little kiss to his lips.

"We'll be fine" he mumbled softly and Namjoon once again nodded.

"You love this, and I love this. It doesn't matter if we're the best, babe we just need to enjoy it" Jin said, and that finally made Namjoon smile.

"Ook, one more time?" Namjoon asked and Jin sighed he was sweating he could feel the sweat sticking to his skin. And Namjoon needed a break, he was stressing too much.

They both needed a break. "How about we go get some cupcakes, baby" Jin asked smiling fondly at the way Namjoon's eyes lit up.

"Let's go" Namjoon mummered and before Jin could even blink he was already by the door. He smiled to himself, his eyes falling to the floor.

And then bending down he picked it up "Babe, you dropped it again" he mummered and Namjoon turned to look at what was in his hands and sighed.

"We really need to get it tightened" Jin sighed placing the diamond ring he'd bought for Namjoon back onto his fingers.

"Yes, we do" Namjoon mummered and placing a chaste kiss to the younger's soft hair. The two lovers walked out the door.

The left the dance studio, they'd worked they're ass off to create. It was a dance class, they taught dance.

Maybe they weren't the best at it, but through each other they realized. It doesn't fucking matter, because they both enjoy it.

They love what they do, and when the kids understand the move. It's a feeling, they feel that can't outbeat anything else.

Namjoon just stresses out too much, when they have to show the kids how to do it. But he has Jin, and Jin have him.

And in a couple of months, they'll be toegther. In they're dance studio, in they're own little home and praidise. Not that weren't already each other's forever, but in a couple of months they'll be official.

By that I mean, they'll be married. But they really need to get the ring tightened, Jin hadn't realized just how skinny Namjoon's fingers were.

As for they're friends, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung. They're happy, happy together.

Jungkook, well he's a photographer. And Taehyung is his model, the pictures they post gain them they're giant following.

It also pays a couple hundred thousand, monthly. They're stinking rich. But it doesn't matter to Jungkook, none of it does. They're fame or they're money.

All he ever needs is Kim Taehyung and he'll be happy. As for Taehyung as long as Jungkook's happy he's happy.

He lives to see the sweet little smile, that fills the youngers boys face. And it's there on most days, like most couples they're not perfect.

They have those bad days, becuase their relationship isn't perfect. But they also have those magical days, when all they see is each other.

They're happy, and like Namjoon and Jin they're enjoying themselves.

As for Park Jimin, and Min Yoongi they're happy as well. They're love never fades, they just wanted a smiple life.

To grow old with each other, and with all the money they saved over the course of high school. They've bought a sweet little house by the sea, and live they're together.

They both own they're own shop, it's a little boutique. Jimin will forever and always love clothes.

And he will forever and always love Min Yoongi. The boy who showed him what being happy truly feels like.

Min Yoongi will forever and always love Park Jimin. The little angel, who showed him the hope in this world.

Jeon Jungkook will forever and always love Kim Taehyung. The boy with the boxy smile, the one who will always make him smile. Even in those sad days.

Kim Taehyung will forever and always love Jeon Jungkook. The beautiful soul, who showed him what true love really is. The man, who accepted him and puts him above everyone else.

Kim Seokjin will always and forever love Kim Namjoon. The dorky, shy and clusmy man that he is. The first person he has ever loved, the only person he has ever loved. The only person who he will ever love.

Kim Namjoon will forever and always love Kim Seokjin. For showing him that he needs to believe in himself, for being that one person who never left him. And as selfish as it may sound, for loving him. Because no one really loved him before. Jin was the first, and he will be the last to ever love Namjoon as strongly as this.

They're each other's forever and for them each other is all they need.

Happiness is key.

The end.