Chapter 24

Namjoon froze his eyes widening as everyone's eyes fell on him, Jin's including. What? Jin knew Taehyung had stole it, he'd been boasting about just how easy it had been.

How could he blame Namjoon? "Stand up Namjoon" The principal ordered, and Namjoon stood up and like expected everyone's was gaze on him.

His face flushed, it usually was cute when he did. But he look so mortified and embarrassed at that moment, Jin just wanted to hug him. His eyes drifted to Taehyung, he was smiling. He was fucking smiling.

They'd been friends for a while, but Jin was seriously starting to doubt how much of a heart he had. He would flirt with Jungkook knowing how much he'd hurt him, he'd laugh at cruel jokes. This man was seriously fucked, how could he do this to Namjoon? 

His eyes left Taehyungs and they drifted to Namjoon's. "Did you steal them" The principal angrily shouted and Nakhon visibly flinched. Jin waited for him to deny it, but he never did.

Namjoon wanted to cry, how could he have thought Taehyung ever cared for him? How could he have believed his words? How could he have been so naive? How could he have fallen for Kim Taehyung again? 

When really all he did was manipulate people, he'd been like that for a while. He was done caring the moment his mom died, Namjoon had seen the change in his attitude, but he'd informed it. He'd fucking loved Kim Taehyung. He loved him.

And maybe Taehyung had loved him once, but clearly not enough. He hasn't loved Namjoon with his whole body, his heart and soul. He hadn't loved Namjoon to the point he'd stay up late nights crying over him.

He'd never loved Namjoon to the point, in some days the only reason he was smiling was for him. He'd never loved Namjoon at the point where every time he thought of the man he'd get a giddy smile on his face.

He's never giggled when talking about Namjoon, not the way Jimin did when he talked about Yoongi. He'd never texted him the whole night, he's never spent all his money to buy hi, the best birthday gift ever. He's never loved Namjoon enough where he would think about him day and night, where he would be the only thing occupying his mind.

He'd never been in class, and wanted to get out just so he could see Namjoon. He's never loved Namjoon enough to where he would daydream about him, doodle his picture. He's never opened his heart up to Namjoon. He never loved Namjoon enough to not cheat on him.

He's never loved Namjoon as much as Namjoon loved him.

Because in the end, it was all just fake love. But Namjoon truly loved him, he'd loved the boy he could never get over. The boy who, smiled, the boy who laughed with him. Or maybe it was at him. He'd loved him for so long, he couldn't imagine him not loving Taehyung. It was such a toxic relationship, Namjoon knew this. 

But in the end he still loved him so when he said "Yes, I stole the medicine" it was for the man whose heart he would never own. The man, that never let him in. The man that never loved him and much as he loved him. The man that he loved with his whole heart.

But there was a new man, and his name was Jin. And he had yet to win Namjoon's head when he stood up and said.

"He's lying I actually stole it, they're both lying. I'm to blame."