Chapter 31

Jin looked away, he didn't feel like looking at Namjoon. He wasn't used to this, he'd never really liked anyone before.

Not genuinely at least, in 7th grade he remembered he thought he liked Yoongi because he thought he was hot. But no, he just thought Yoongi was hot, there was a difference between physical attraction and actual attraction.

He couldn't imagine himself with Yoongi, not like Yoongi would want him anyways he'd always been in love with Jimin. Another time, he had thought liked Jackson he was 'hot' and he was a sweet guy.

He'd been convinced he'd liked him, but once getting to know Jackson he realized he was in love with the person he thought Jackson was, he had a unreal interpretation of Jackson. And that's it, so truthfully he'd never liked anyone.

Other than Namjoon that is, and there goes the only guy he'd ever liked breaking his head. But looking at Namjoon as Taehyung kissed his cheek softly and ran after Jungkook, he felt bad.

Bad for him, because he was stuck with Taehyung. And Taehyung, well he would never treat him as well as Jin would. But looking at Namjoon, he knew he still wanted to stay friends. Friends.

And so he went up to him and Namjoons eyes glossy stared at him unsure of what to say. Jin looked at him furrowing his eyebrows, it was best to pretend as if nothing had ever happened.

Taehyung turned to Namjoon, his eyes still glossy. "I-I'm going to go, a-after Jungkook."  Namjoon eyed him and slowly nodded, a bitter feeling flooding him. And he didn't know why but jealousy consumes people so he said "Alright, I've gotten used to it you always leave me anyways."

Taehyungs eyes widened but he needed to go talk to Jungkook. "I-I'm sorry, Namjoon." And then he was gone. And Jin slowly approached him.

"We're going to be late, to class. I'm sure you don't want that" Jin said teasingly his eyes twinkling, and Namjoon stared down at him (for he was taller) but he felt small. So small, he couldn't make his mouth form the words he wanted.

He just nodded, words were overrated. At least when they came out of his mouth, he always said the stupidest stuff. And so they walked to class both trying to ignore the awkward tension that was there. Whar could they do really? 

Confess they're love for each other? That wasn't happening. But of course Jin had to go and say something.

"S-so what's going on between you and Taehyung" Jin asked. Fuck. Why had he asked that? It wasn't his job to make things between him and Namjoon uncomfortable.

Namjoons eyes raised and he looked away "I-I'm not sure, he wants me one second and the next he doesn't, I just wish he would just stay with me. He needs somewhat of a push, but I'm not the type of person to voice my feelings. He's going to leave me, l'm used to it. He always does" Namjoon mumbled, his voice hesitant and unsure. 

Jin sighed. What the fuck? Namjoon deserved better, and then it struck to him. Maybe it was the stupidest idea ever, but we all do stupid things for you're crush.

"I-I ha-have a idea h-how about I be y-you're b-boyfriend."