Chapter 7

Namjoon froze, incredulous why was Jin here? And second of all, what was he going to do?

He heard the padding of Jin's footsteps as he made his way further into the bathroom. "Namoon, where are you?"

"M-My name's not N-Namoon" Namjoon muttered out, laughing a bit to himself.

Jin's footsteps slowed "Oh." He sounded confused, awkwardly Namjoon opened the bathroom stall and made his way out.

"It's Namjoon" he softly said, his eyes a bit red and watery which Jin didn't fail to notice but he didn't say anything.

"Ah I'm sorry Namjoom" he mummers his eyes searching the boys face, he was beautiful. Not the cliche type of beauty, not what he was.

But behind those thick rimmed glasses, and shy additiute he had a gorgeous face but you had to really look to see it. Namjoon giggled a shy little giggle "It's Namjoon" hearing himself giggle he frowned, he needed to stop being such a gay boy.

Jin smiled hearing the little giggle, it was cute "I'm sorry, it's not even difficult I keep messing up anyways. Namjoon right?"

His head bobbed up and down as he nodded, "What can I help you with." Namjoon asked a bit nervous, Jin was different from what he had expected him to be. For one he was being really nice, and he wasn't all manly in a sense. He had a childish aura around him, Namjoon decided he liked him.

"You're going to tutor me right?" Jin asked shyly, maybe he's gotten the wrong boy. He didn't think his name was Namoon after all.

Namjoon nodded, earring sigh of relief from Jin. "I was thinking we could do it, today. Maybe like right now, because I have to pick up my sister from her school after so I won't have time then."

Namjoon frowned, he didn't want Jin to waste his lunch on him. "How long does it take to pick up your sister?" He questioned curiously.

Jin awkwardly scratched the back of his head and said "Like four hours to and forth, she has to go to a special school."

Namjoon hastily nodded, "I could just come, with you in the car if you don't mind that is."

Jin's eyebrows raised, did he not have anything to do? "Are you sure."

Namjoon nodded, "Then that would be perfect, thank you." Jin sweetly replied, bringing a blush to Namjoons cheeks.

"Have you had lunch yet?" Jin asked sweetly, his eyes smiling. It made Namjoon feel more comfortable, he lightly shook his head no.

"Why don't you eat with me?" Jin offered, and Namjoon froze. What was going on? But he nodded his head anyways.

"Come on" Jin mummered walking out the door, hugging his sweater closer to his awkwardly tall body Namjoon trailed behind.

They entered the cafeteria, and as expected to Jin all eyes fell on them. He turned to Namjoon "Wait here, I'm going to go tell my friends I'll be with you really quick."

And before Namjoon could even reply, Jin was gone his footsteps echoing in the silent cafeteria, everyone was still staring at them. Everyone's eyes was on Namjoon, he wanted to disappear.

It was too hard to be social sometimes.