Chapter 1

Beep Beep

Maki groaned as she hit her alarm. The weekend was over and she had to go back to school. The one place she didn't want to be. There she couldn't avoid Nico.

She would never admit it, but she kinda started to hate Nico herself. Before, she hadn't cared, thinking she would soon apologize. But, that didn't happen. And now that Nico was ruining her normal daily tasks, she had started to resent the small third-year.

Maki threw on her school uniform and quickly brushed her hair. After that, she went down to the kitchen and had some cereal.

“Nico-chan! You're gonna be late for school if you don't wake up!” Nico’s mom called, knocking on her door, “I have to go now.”

Nico groaned as she sat up and rubbed her eyes. She slowly got out of her bed and headed over to the bathroom. She splashed water on her face to wake herself up.

After she did that a few times, Nico went back to her room and put on her uniform. Then, she took her hair out of her pigtails and brushed it. Then, she put them back up and headed out the door. She grabbed a pop tart from the kitchen and headed out the door, nibbling on it as she walked to school.

μ's had decided to cancel the morning practice due to the weather. It was quite a windy day. They decided instead to meet in their club room and talk about some ideas for their next performance. They all arrived around the same time and took their normal seats.

They put down all the ideas they had and started talking about the reasons why or why not something would work.

“Ne, Maki-chan, do you have any ideas, nya?” Rin asked, being the first to realize she hadn't spoken yet today.

“No.” Maki replied sharply, twirling her hair with her hand as always.

Everyone but Nico was taken back by her tone. Maki was normally the last one to snap like that, and over something so simple? That wasn't like her at all.

“Maki-chan, I'd like you to stay after the bell rings.” Nozomi said after they sat in silence for awhile.

“Fine…” Maki sighed.

The rest of the meeting went on as normal. Neither Nico nor Maki spoke during the entire time. When the bell rang for the students to get to their classes, everyone but Nozomi, Eli, and Maki left.

“What do you want?” Maki mumbled, looking out the window at the trees blowing in the wind.

Nozomi looked at Eli, “You wanted to talk to her. I just set it up.”

“Nozomi!” Eli moaned.

“Come on. We can't be too late, now, Eli-chi.” Nozomi teased her, “We don't have permission to stay here.”

“Alright. So, Maki-chan. Honoka-chan told us what you said. Care to elaborate?” Eli sighed, before facing Maki with a determined look on her face.

“No.” Maki stated.

“Why not exactly?” Eli didn't give up that easily.

“Because I don't really know much… all she said was she was jealous of me for having everything she didn't.” Maki admitted, knowing that neither of them would leave until she spoke the truth.

Nozomi tilted her head, “Really? She hates you for something neither of you can control?”

“I don't know. I told you all I know.” Maki replied.

“Well, we were thinking of how to fix this problem. There's not much we can do about that, though.” Eli muttered.

“I have an idea. It'll only stall it though…” Maki said.

“And what would that be?” Eli asked.

Maki glanced back and forth from her to Nozomi, “Everyone knows we'll fight if we have to talk. Why don't we alternate practices for now. You said you'd kick us out if we didn't behave, so…”

“I guess that's true… we can try it until we can figure something out.” Nozomi nodded.

Eli stood up, “Then it's settled. Now, let's get to class before we get yelled at for being late.”

Nozomi and Maki followed her as they headed to their classes for the day. The late bell rang right after they got to their respective rooms.

“How'd it go?” Hanayo asked Maki as she walked in.

“Okay. We've worked it out.” Maki said as she took her seat.

Yume no Tobira: A Love Live School Idol Project Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें