Chapter 18

Warning: This is just a sex chapter. Skip if you don't like that stuff.

...

“What are you doing?” Nico stammered, tensing up her body.

Maki pulled away to look Nico in the eyes, “I'm not allowed to show you love?”

“Huh?!” Nico’s face became bright red as she realized what Maki was implying.

“Am I not allowed? You can say no. I won't be mad.” Maki asked.

“N-no… you can… just, you couldn't have given me a warning?” Nico stuttered out, trying to calm her flushed face.

“Sorry… I just got ahead of myself.” Maki stated, pressing her face back into Nico's neck.

She felt Nico tense slightly. Maki licked her neck once. Nico shivered against her touch. Maki paused for a few seconds, before going back. This time, she bit Nico slightly. The older let out a moan, before quickly covering her mouth with both of her hands.

Maki bit into Nico’s neck a bit harder and deeper. Nico tried her best not to let out any noises. It was embarrassing to her.

“Come on. Let me hear you.” Maki whispered in Nico’s ear as she slowly slid a hand up to her cheek.

Nico shook her head. Maki frowned slightly. She grabbed Nico’s hands and removed them from her mouth. Before Nico could protest, Maki kissed her. While she occupied Nico, Maki used her other hand to start removing Nico’s shirt.

She pulled away from the kiss for a moment, dragging Nico’s shirt over her head, before tossing it to the side. Nico blushed intensely as Maki leaned back in to kiss some more. Her hands went behind Nico’s back, fiddling with her bra hook. It took only seconds before she got it off.

Nico covered her breasts with her arms, her face rivaling Maki’s hair. Maki took off her shirt, hoping it might ease Nico’s embarrassment a little. Nico hugged Maki. That was just a distraction so that she could undo her bra as well. Soon enough, both girls were left with just some pants and underwear on.

“Just tell me if it's too much…” Maki whispered as she brought her face down to Nico’s chest.

She gripped one breast in her hand and slowly traced her fingers over it, causing Nico to shiver. Maki didn't wait long before starting to lick around the nipple, teasing Nico.

“M-Maki…” Nico let out a tiny whine.

Maki smirked secretly as she gave one quick lick to the nipple. Nico shivered from the touch. Maki started sucking on it very lightly.

“Maki… please…” Nico was getting a bit impatient with how slow it was progressing, but she didn't want to take control yet. She wanted to let Maki have her way since she was the one who started it.

Maki pulled away, “Keep complaining and I'll stop.”

“S-sorry…” Nico mumbled as she relented to suffering through the teasing.

Maki went back to what she had been doing, but this time going a bit rougher. Her one hand gripped the breast she was sucking on, while the other was starting to slowly remove the sweatpants Nico had on.

The older gave her little resistance, only occasionally flinching as Maki's cold hand touched her warm skin.

“May I?” Maki paused, her one hand now right beside Nico's underwear strap.

Nico gave her a small nod, fearing if she spoke, she wouldn't be able to hold back her moans anymore. Maki slid two fingers under the strap and tugged them down to Nico’s ankles. Now being completely naked, Nico was even more flustered than before.