Chapter 6

“Nozomi said you wanted to talk to me.” Maki walked over to Nico.

She had finally gotten off of the crutches and was able to walk again. This time, she just had a brace over her knee.

“Yeah. Come on. I don't want anyone else hearing us.” Nico started walking inside the school.

Maki glanced around, before following Nico. The two of them walked around the school until they came to the music room.

“This is private enough.” Nico decided as they walked inside.

The two stood on the stage and faced each other. Maki stood close to the door, not trusting Nico to keep her promise of just wanting to talk.

“What do you want?” Maki asked.

“Well, uh, I guess… I'm sorry?” Nico stuttered out quietly.

Maki rolled her eyes, “I don't believe you.”

“I'm sorry. What I did… it wasn't right. I shouldn't have done that. Is that good enough?” Nico mumbled, dancing on her toes.

“Yeah. That's fine, Nico… Nico-chan.” Maki replied hesitantly.

Nico looked at the clock, “We should get to the roof. They're probably waiting for us.”

“Alright. Let's go and practice. No fighting this time, right?” Maki asked.

“Yeah. No more fighting.” Nico nodded.

When the two girls got to the roof, the rest of μ's had just finished doing their stretches.

“Hey, no crutches, nya!” Rin yelled as she ran over to Maki and hugged her.

“Rin! Let go!” Maki tried to push her away.

Rin giggled and let Maki go. She skipped back over to where Hanayo was standing.

“Are you able to practice?” Umi asked.

“Yeah. I just can't push my leg too hard.” Maki nodded.

“Okay. If it's too much, you can stop whenever.” Umi replied.

“Alright… thanks, I guess.” Maki mumbled.

μ's got in formation and waited for Umi to start.

“So, did you tell her?” Nozomi stopped Nico in the hallway as they headed to class.

“N-no. She'd never accept it.” Nico mumbled.

“You'll never know her reaction if you don't say something.” Nozomi pointed out.

“What are you guys talking about?” Maki walked over to them.

“N-nothing!” Nico quickly stated.

Maki rolled her eyes, “I heard your conversation, you know. You can't hide it.”

“And why are you eavesdropping!?” Nico demanded.

“I wasn't. You were being loud.” Maki defended.

Nozomi walked over to stand by Honoka, who had appeared seemingly out of nowhere.

“And they're back at it again…” Honoka sighed.

Nozomi nodded, “Let's see if they'll sort it out.”

“Is that a good idea? Remember last time…” Honoka started.

Nozomi cut her off, “It's alright. I don't think they'd fight in the middle of the hall.”

Yume no Tobira: A Love Live School Idol Project Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें