Chapter 7

Maki was the first to notice the two girls following them from a distance as they left the school. She told everyone and they all stopped walking.

“What should we do? We can't let them find out where Honoka-chan lives.” Kotori asked.

“You guys go ahead. I'll go and talk to them.” Eli said as she waved them off.

“I'll help you. Incase they try and fight.” Nico stated.

“Alright. The rest of you go.” Eli nodded.

Her and Nico started heading over to the girls, who were whispering amongst themselves.

“Hello, girls. You've been following us since we left school. Is there a problem?” Eli asked.

“Oh, uh, no?” One of them replied.

“Then why are you following us? When we stopped you stopped. You would've kept going if you had a place in mind!” Nico screamed at them.

“What do you think we're doing then?” The other girl taunted.

“I heard you're little conversation about jumping Honoka!” Nico growled as she tried to attack them.

Eli held her back, “I suggest you leave. If not, I will be reporting you to the police.”

The girls looked at each other and ran in the opposite direction as fast as they could. Nico was fuming.

“You really shouldn't try and attack people out in the open. You could've gotten in a lot of trouble.” Eli scolded Nico.

“Sorry, but come on! They needed to be taught a lesson!” Nico protested.

“Come on. Let's go. We can talk when we get to everyone.”

“Fine…”

The two of them ran to catch up with the others. They had already made it to Honoka's house.

“How'd it go?” Umi asked as the two entered.

“Nico tried to kill them.” Eli stated.

“I did not! I was just going to punch them a few times!” Nico defended.

Everyone laughed as she became flustered.

“Aw, Nico. Does someone need to be taught not to fight?” Nozomi teased, smiling as she started to get up.

Nico let out a squeal as she dove over to Maki and hugged her tightly, “Don't let her get me!”

Maki lightly gripped Nico to keep both of them from falling off the couch. Everyone was stunned. The first person Nico went to was Maki, who had previously been half way across the room from her. And Maki didn't seem to care.

“Did you two finally make up?” Honoka asked.

Nico shot back out of Maki’s light grip and fell onto the floor, “Ow!”

“Aw… did you two confess?” Nozomi teased.

“What?!” Everyone but Nico, Maki, And Honoka chimed.

“Uh… Yeah… so, everyone… Maki and I are, uh, dating…” Nico mumbled out.

“Wait. You guys are gay?!” Hanayo seemed to be the most shocked.

Nico glared at her, “Yeah. Is that a problem?”

“N-no. I just didn't expect you guys.” Hanayo mumbled.

Nico smirked. She stood up and walked back over to Maki. She sat on her lap. Maki gave Nico a confused look. Nico smiled and kissed her on the lips.