Chapter 13

The next morning, everyone had been woken up very early, for the weekend, by Hanayo texting them that they needed to meet up and talk about something. Everyone confirmed they'd be willing to meet up that day and decided that they'd get together at 10 at Honoka's house, incase she didn't wake up after going back to bed. And that way, it gave everyone enough time to get a shower and have something to eat before it.

So by the time it was 10 minutes past the hour, everyone had arrived at Honoka’s. She had only woken up a few minutes prior to the first knock and looked a mess. But, everyone was fine with that. It was expected of her.

“So, what's with the urgent text, Hanayo?” Eli asked after they had all settled into Honoka's bedroom.

“Honoka-chan, can you get your laptop?” Hanayo asked.

Honoka nodded and grabbed it from the corner of the room where it was charging. She logged into her account and gave it to Hanayo, who then opened up to the website of μ's and went back to the discussion.

“I was bored last night and went on here. The messages on that post have doubled.” Hanayo explained as she searched for it, “I think you'll be surprised by why.”

“Another fight?” Kotori asked.

Hanayo shook her head, “Nope. No more fights. At least on that one.”

Everyone groaned, knowing that a fight had erupted on another post. It wasn't uncommon for fans to start debates. But, some went too far and then they had to be banned from the site. It was a tedious process to ensure they couldn't make fake accounts and continue.

“Then what is it?” Honoka was getting impatient as usual.

Hanayo turned the laptop so everyone could see, “A-Rise commented on it.”

“What?!”

“What did they say?” Nico demanded, upset that she was stuck in the back and not able to see the screen.

“Congrats you two! A-Rise is happy for you! We're on your side if you need any help with that guy. Best of luck!” Umi read.

“Wow… they…” Nico mumbled, unable to believe that it was true.

“A-Rise supports you guys. That's amazing!” Rin smiled with joy.

Honoka tilted her head to the side, “I didn't know they made an account on here.”

“Maybe they just did. This is the first time they've said anything on here.” Nozomi pointed out, “You don't need an account to view the page.”

“Maybe. But that's kinda creepy now that I think about it. They've might've been stalking us.” Kotori said.

“I doubt they'd do much with anything we posted on here. I'm more worried about the people we don't know.” Eli replied.

“I guess that's true.” Kotori agreed.

“So, what should we do? Should we say anything to them?” Hanayo asked.

“Honoka, you have Tsubasa’s number, don't you? Why don't you thank her there. I don't think we should post it publicly. We should be trying to make the post die, not give it more life.” Nozomi suggested.

“Sure! I can do that!” Honoka jumped up and grabbed her phone off her bed.

She opened up to her messages and then paused to look at everyone, “What should I say exactly?”

“Maki, Nico, you decide. You're the ones who need to be thanking them.” Eli stated.

Maki and Nico stared at each other for a while. Neither was sure what to say. And with the pressure of everyone staring at them, it was hard to think.