S E V E N T E E N

I'm seventeen and I've just lost my virginity. I don't like that term. Losing your virginity, like it's the kind of thing you can find again. Or like it's a negative thing, having sex for the first time, like it takes something away from you.

I've played in girls' shirts and girls' skirts before, but Georgia is the first girl to actually let me go all the way. I've had a lot of practice on my own before, but nothing prepared me for what it actually felt like, being inside someone like that.

Georgia tells me she liked everything before I was actually inside her. I want to tell her that the only part I cared about was when I was actually inside her and that everything before was just a strange form of torture, but I don't tell her because you shouldn't say things like that, right?

I'll go through the torture though, if it means we can do it again. We do it again. And again. But each time, Georgia seems to be pushing more towards all the foreplay and getting rid of the actual act. It gets to a point where she tells me to keep my pants on, just please her and then she tells me I can jack off beside her.

I wanna complain but I'm pretty sure that's wrong. If a girl let's you do stuff to her, you have like no right to complain. You have to do whatever she says even if you don't like it. Right?

So I'm basically just going down on Georgia and she's not doing anything to me.

I get fed up with it. But I don't want to be a dick about it. I lost my virginity to her. It's a big deal. I can't break up with her just because she lets me do all the work.

But one day, Georgia's archnemesis Roxane drags me behind the bleachers and gives me a blow job. She wants to have sex with me. So, I start having sex with her. I don't tell Georgia. I love Georgia. I think. At least we get along so well. I want to keep being her boyfriend so we can still hang out. But I also want to keep doing it with Roxane.

This problem doesn't last too long. Georgia finds out. She breaks up with me. And Roxane loses interest in me.