T H I R T Y • S I X

I'm thirty six and having twins can seriously be a nightmare.

I love the kids, I adore them, but two little monsters cranking up each other is a complete recipe for disaster.

The other day it was time for their nap and they wouldn't go to bed and when I finally let them out, Eloise had a glass of apple juice in her hands and they were giggling and I didn't remember giving them apple juice and "I told Lolo she couldn't pee in the glass," Eli tells me with a truly wicked grin.

"Look! I did it Dad," Eloise announces proudly.

Eliah knows they fucked up and he loves it, Eloise think everything is fine. My son is going to be a psychopath. My daughter is going to be his oblivious minion. I fear for the Earth.

The other day, I walked in their room when they were supposed to be napping and they were both on Eloise top bunk bed with teddy bears lined up all around their room as targets and they were doing a spitting contest. Eliah's idea, once again.

Clearly, it's that whole napping thing that's problematic.

We should really put them in different rooms. We've tried but they throw the biggest tantrum when we do, and they end up in each other's room anyway. Most of the time, they even sleep in the same bed holding each other's hand.

I'm dreading what they'll come up with when they're older. But I'm also a little curious.