chapter 1

Hi everyone👋🏽 How did you guys find my book? 👀
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Adam Gallagher
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

His is being edited, I don't want to unpublish the book because you guys won't like that.... So if the book looks off the I'm sorry, everything will add up soon.

LORENZO POV ⬆⬆⬆

Being a single dad's parent isn't easy, especially when taking care of two little girls. My first baby girl is Mia, and she's 3 years old, while my second baby is Amelia, and she's 3 months old. Quite young, ain't it? How did I end up being a single dad parent? It all started when I met this girl, Emma. She was a beautiful girl, and the day I first laid eyes on her, I thought to myself that I had to have her. Emma wasn't my first love; I'll never get Mariya. She was all I needed, but unfortunately, an incident happened in college with her, and I never saw her again. I'll tell you about that incident another time.

I really loved Emma. She was caring and passionate, and she had a sweet soul. She kind of reminded me of Mariya. Yeah, call me obsessed. We spent six years together as a couple, and I enjoyed every moment of being with her, but it never lasted. Emma wanted to become a model, and while I was on my way to becoming a successful billionaire, I tried my best to support her.

Yes, my father is a Mafia member and he's rich, but I decided that I wanted to stay away from all of that and earn something for myself, so I left Italy and stayed in the States.

When Emma left to go to college, she found out that she was pregnant with Mia. I told her to come back home and stay with me so that I could take care of her and my unborn baby, but she refused. Emma was really upset because she stated that the baby was interfering with her goals or what she hoped to achieve.

When she was pregnant with Mia, she never visited me. She was changing; she was not the Emma that I knew and fell in love with. When I tried calling her, she would say that she was busy.

A few months had passed, and she had stopped talking to me completely. I tried reaching out to her, even traveling overseas to find her, but I couldn't get to her. I am pretty worried about her and my baby. I could've gotten my father involved, but I didn't.

I went back home, and after a couple of days, I heard a knock on my door. It was Emma's mom; she showed up at my door with a baby in her arms. Mia was 2 months old. She handed the baby to me and just left. I tried talking to her, but she just ignored me completely. I wondered if it was something that I did. I was shocked, and I had no idea what to do. Then I saw a little note in her diaper bag, and it said:

Lorenzo I can't take this baby; I can't let her ruin my modeling career.

Emma only cared about herself and nothing else. Luckily, I had many siblings, so I had an idea of how to take care of my baby. I gave her the name Mia.

When Mia was almost 2 years old, Emma showed up at my house after so long. When I saw her, all I felt was hurt. She told me how sorry she was for leaving the baby all alone with me. Yeah, I forgave her after the pleading and crying. I can't lie, even though I was upset about what she did, I was a little happy deep down inside. I still had feelings for her.

I thought that when she came back, she was going to stay forever. I even thought about proposing to her, but she fucking left me again. She didn't even try to stay and get to know her daughter; she just left, saying that she saw an opportunity involving her modeling career.

This time she got pregnant with Amelia, and she didn't even bother to let me know that she was fucking pregnant. She did the same to Amelia as she did to Mia. She just dropped the baby off at my house without even making a note. Amelia looked so much like Mia when she was born. I knew Amelia belonged to me.