chapter 31

"No you're not my mommy, this is mommy," she said then pointed at me. Lorenzo looked down at me asking for help but I wasn't going to say shit. "Leave me alone" Mia cried and I hugged her tightly.

"Baby come to mommy" she cooed at Melia and she shook her no then laid her head on my chest.
"No no no no," she said I looked up at Lorenzo and he shrugged.

"Why don't they want to come to me" she sniffed and I rolled my eyes. "My own kids hate me"

"Probably because they don't know you. Maybe you can visit another time they'll probably warm up to you" Lorenzo whispered and I rolled my eyes.

"Mommy who is she?" Mia asked then placed her hand on my cheek the tears stained her face and it felt like I wanted to cry. I don't like seeing my babies like this I just want Emma to leave and never come back.

"Look princess I am your mommy and no one can change that, she's the person that made you come into this world she doesn't deserve to be called mommy because she wasn't there for you" I whispered and I heard Emma huffed. I looked up at her and she rolled her eyes at me then turned to Lorenzo.

"Lorenzo she telling them to stop calling me mommy" she faked cried.

"Just go" he sighed and she nodded and left. 'Finally' I mouthed and Lorenzo glanced at me.

"What," I said then Mia snuggled into me, I kissed the top of her head then looked down at Melia.

"Why did you say that?" He asked and I cocked one eyebrow up.

"What do you mean why did I say that obviously because it is true. She left you with two babies to care for that's not right. Now she comes back asking for her kids oh please she never cared for you or the girls. If she did, she would've been here instead of me!" My heart was racing as I spoke. "I can get that she still doesn't care she only wants you and your money.

"Mariya" he warned and my eyes widen.

"So you're saying that what she did years ago was right?" I asked and he shook his head "then what are you saying Lorenzo I want to know!" I shouted and Mia started to cry.

"I'm saying that you should at least give her a chance what if you were in her place wouldn't you have come back for your kids?!" He said and my breathing increased I was angry at this point, not only was Mia crying but Melia started crying too. I tried to calm down seeing that's shouting won't solve the problem.

"First of all! There is no way I could in her place because I never would've left them in the first place!" I shouted as tears started to form.

"She's trying to change Mariya!" he said.

"Don't shout at me" I started crying and he sighed.

"I didn't shout" I placed Mia down on the floor and she looked up at me with tears in her eyes and her lip pushed out.

"You did" I sniffed and he shoved his hands into his pocket.

"Why are you always crying, so Moody," he said and I huffed then stood up.

"I don't know" I angrily said "come on Mia daddy is being mean today" I sniffed then wiped the tears away. Melia was still crying and I tried to calm her down as I walked up the stairs.

"Mariya" I heard him called but I ignored him and continued walking.

I went into our room and locked the door then laid melia down on the bed. I sat down on the bed then lift Mia off the floor. "Mommy" Mia whispered then looked up at me.

"I know sweetheart, you don't like it when mommy and daddy fight" I whispered then kissed her forehead and she nodded. "Oh I'm sorry it's just that your daddy is kinda being mean," I said. Melia started to rub her eyes then she yawned. I guess she's sleepy, I can't believe she's almost two and Mia's almost five. "Are you tired Bambina" I cooed and she smiled, I picked her up then laid her on my chest while gently patting her back. Her eyes slowly closed and I smiled.

"Mariya open the door," Lorenzo said and I rolled my eyes.

"Are you tired baby girl?" I asked Mia and she nodded while rubbing her eyes, I removed her hands from her face and she yawned. "Do you want to sleep with mommy?" I asked and she nodded then closed her eyes.

"Mariya" he called again and I stood up and walked over to the door. I wasn't going to open it but I was feeling really hungry. I opened the door and he looked down at me.

"Don't even think you're sleeping with me so you can find somewhere else to sleep, the girls are sleeping with me" I said in a serious tone and he sighed. I brushed passed him and walked down the stairs, I went into the kitchen and looked around.

"Excuse me miss what would you like to eat" I jumped then turned around. The maid stood there with a smile on her face.

"Um... I would like some fries, lightly salted chips, spicy chicken wings and pickles at the side also some lemonade please if that isn't too much" I whispered and she nodded and smiled.

"It's okay dear you can go up to your room while I prepare your meal," she said and I nodded and told her thanks. I was walking back to my room when Isabella called me. I walked into her room and she was lying there in bed wrapped up in the sheets.

"Are you ok?" I asked and she shook her head I sat down on her bed the rub her back.

"Hmmm I'm on my period" she whispered in pain "Can you pass that water of me please?" She asked and I nodded then handed the glass to her. "That's it thank you, I'll talk to you tomorrow when I feel a little better" I nodded then told her goodnight and left the room.

While walking down the hall I thought about something. She's seeing her period I haven't seen mine since... I can't remember which means I missed my period or maybe it's a little late. My eyes widen and I placed my hand over my mouth "Oh no!" I whispered.
•••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE😶