chapter 37

LORENZO POV

I groaned when my head started pounding. I opened my eyes and looked over to my left. I saw Emma lying down beside me and my eyes widen. I was about to say something when I heard sobbing. I looked around the room and saw Mariya standing there with tears in her eyes and I sat up.

"Mariya it's not what it looks like" I said then shut up pulling the sheets with me

"Looks like to me that your cheating with her" she whispered, she was hurt and I'm such an idiot for hurting her. "I won't be needing this" She pulled the ring off her finger the throw it at me. No no no mariya what have I done. What happened at her I fainted. I began walking over to her and she told me to stop.

"Don't you dare come any closer Lorenzo don't you fucking dare!" She screamed.

"Mariya please believe me I would never cheat on you" I said and she wiped the tears away. She ran out of the room and I looked over at Emma.

"What did you do!" I shouted as she smirked then got up.

"What did I do? I did nothing Lorenzo you where begging me to take you" she chuckled then began putting on her clothes.

"How could I have begged you? You fucking drugged me, what did you put in my water Emma" I shouted then walked over to her and grabbed her.

"Oh you poor thing I did nothing to your water. I'm so sorry that this moment has to end, did you see her face" she said and my jaw clenched and unclenched.

"Mariya was fucking right I shouldn't have trusted you I'm such a fool to not notice. Even the girls didn't like you!" I shouted then squeezed her shoulder and she whimpered.

"Your hurting me plus she deserves it for being a bitch to me" she smirked.

"Did you even thought about the kids your going to hurt them" I said and she rolled her eyes then pushed me back.

"I don't care about the kids I never cared your so stupid I hated those brats the first day I had them your lucky I didn't abort them. My ride is her tahh" she whispered the left the room my heart broke and tears filled my eyes. I walked into the bathroom and had a quick shower. I was going to look for Mariya. Emma is lucky I don't kill her for what she had done. I put on my clothes and walked into the girls room.

"Where mommy daddy she said she was going to take me with her?" Mia asked and I sighed.

"She left" I said and Mia started to cry "She said she would take me with her" she cried and I hugged her.

"Mia I'm sorry it's all daddy's fault she left I hurt mommy really bad I should have listen to her your daddy is stupid" I cried and melia started crying too. "Daddy is a fool, I'm sorry" I step back then kissed their forehead. "Daddy will make it up to mommy okay, mommy will come back and you won't see Emma again" I said and Mia nodded.

"Okay daddy" Mia said and I stood up and left the room.

MARIYA POV

I was going back to my mom's house, I wanted to be held right now. I was crying and my vision kept on getting blurry. I blinked and the tears fell. "You stupid, fucking jerk how could you do this to me I hate you Lorenzo!" I screamed. My heart was broken into a million pieces, I left the girls and I should've brought them with me but I was too angry I left in a hurry. I look through the rearview mirror and I saw a black car following me. I look back on the road. I sniffed then took up my phone and dialed my mom's number.

"mom, mommy" I cried

°What's wrong baby why are you crying?° She asked.

"Lo- Lorenzo che- cheat.... cheated mamma" I stuttered then wiped the tears away.

°Honey please stop the crying I know you hurting please you need to stop crying its not good for the baby°

"I know, I'm trying mommy but I can't stop it just keep coming" the car behind me began beeping and I rolled my eyes.

°Sweetheart where are you I hear a car beeping I hope your not driving°

"Yes I am driving mamma I can't stay in that place knowing that they are both there I coming over mommy" I sniffed.

°But it's not good for you since your driving and I don't want you to faint° she said with worry in her voice.

"Mamma I'm not going to f-" I was about to say when the car drove into my car my car got out of control. I pressed my foot down on the brake and my head hit the steering wheel.

°Sweetheart what happened, Mariya!  Mariya!° Was the last thing I heard when I fell into darkness.

°Baby please answer me°
~~~~~~~~~~~

LORENZO POV

I was about to leave when I got a call from Mariya's mom. I answered it.

°Something's wrong with my baby° I heard her say and my heart started racing.

"What happened is she Okay?" I asked while pacing around looking for my key my head wasn't in the right place right now.

°I think her car crashed in not sure she was on her way to my house°

"Shit shit I'm on my way" I said I looked down and saw that the keys were in my hand. I rushed out of the house and got into my car. I look at where she's located the drown off quickly I was worried that something happened to her or the baby and it's all my fault for being so stupid. Mariya please be okay I'm on my way baby.

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE😓

Triple update y'all deserve it