chapter 26

AMELIA POV

She was peacefully sleeping, her breathing was steady and she was wrapped up in her blanket. She pushed her lips out as if she was about to kiss somebody. Her eyebrows knitted together and she turned on her side. She began to suck on her pacifier, making small sounds as she does so. She took a deep breath then exhaled. Her little face sadden and her cheeks were flushed. Her diaper was full and she wanted it to be change. She began to twist and turn around in her crib feeling uncomfortable. "Ma-" She was about to say. Melia's nose was scrunched up and her bottom was now in the air. Not liking the feeling of her diaper touching her butt. Her hands balled in a fist and she squeezed her eyes shut. 'Ma' she kept on saying. She began sucking on her pacifier even more. Her eyes filled with tears and she turned her head to the side.

Her eyes fluttered opened and she sat up. She blinked and the tears came running down her flushed cheek. The pacifier fell out of her mouth and she looked up. "Mama" she paused "dada" she called but no one came. "Mama. Mama. Mama" when no one came she cried even more. She stood up in the crib and held on to the bars. She looked around in the dark. Then looked over at her big sister who was still asleep. "Mama. Mama. Mama" she called again when no one came she cried even louder. The door opened and she calmed down a little. Mommy walked up to her then yawned. "Mama," she says, wanting to be held.

"I'm sorry mommy didn't hear you the first time, I'm so tired," mommy said. "What's wrong baby" she cooed. Melia looked up at mommy with her hands outstretched.

"Up up mama," she said and mommy picked her up and cradled her in her arms. "Diapy," she said while holding her foot in the air. Mommy chuckled then kissed her cheek.

"I know baby" mommy cooed then walked over to the changing table. She laid Melia down on the table then grabbed her things. Mommy unbuttons her onesie then removed her diaper. "Here is your stuffie" she handed her the stuffie and she clapped her hands and began playing with it. When she was finished cleaning Melia she placed the powder on her then held her foot in the air. She put on her diaper then button her onesie. "All done," mommy said then picked her up.

"Aww bwon," Melia said. Mommy was about to leave the room when Melia said "sissy" while pointing at her sister.

"No it's bedtime sissy's tired," mommy said as she left the room and went into the kitchen. She picked up the bottle and began mixing her milk. Mommy shakes it then wait for it to cool. A few seconds later she picked up the bottle and went up the stairs then into the girl's room. She sat down in the rocking chair then brushed the bottle nipple against her lip. Melia accepted it and began to suck while clutching on to mommy shirt. Afraid she would leave her. Half of the bottle was left and Melia was asleep. Mommy placed the bottle down then walked over to the crib. She placed her down in the crib then covered her with her blanket.

Mommy was about to leave when Melia started to cry. Mommy sighed then turned back. Melia's hand was outstretched while giving her grabby hands. Her little hand opening and closing, wanting to be held. "Mama dow go" she cried. Mommy picked her up and she held on to her shirt with a tight grip.

"Mommy's tired princess" she's said while looking at Melia's and bouncing her. She tried putting her back into the crib but Melia held on to her shirt and started to cry "Fine I guess you'll have to sleep with us" mommy said then left the room. She went into there room and laid her down beside daddy.

"Is everything ok?" He asked and mommy shook her head the laid down on her side.

"Melia doesn't want to sleep in her crib," she said the wrapped her arms around Melia and brought her closer towards her chest. While circling circles in her back. Melia immediately fell asleep knowing she had mommy and daddy by her side.
~~~~~~~~~~

MARIYA POV

I felt a small hand on my face and I opened and saw Melia sitting up on the bed while touching Lorenzo "No no daddy's tired" I said then pulled her away from him.

"Too late I'm already up" Lorenzo whispered and I sighed. It was really late when Amelia woke up. I had to change her then give her milk and bring her to our room. "Mama hunwy," she said while rubbing her tummy.

"Come on daddy will make you something, Mia should be up by now," he said then stood up, pecked my lip then picked melia up. They left the room and I tried going back to sleep but I couldn't. I went downstairs into the dining room and I heard screaming.

"No dada" Melia cried I walked over to them and Lorenzo sighed.

"She doesn't want to eat I don't know what else to give her," he said then sat down.

"Come on Amelia you'll have to eat" I whispered and she shook her head and covers her mouth with her hands. Lorenzo placed her sippy cup down and she picked it up and threw it. "Dow wan dat" she shook her head and I look over at Lorenzo who was angry.

"No no missy, throwing stuff is a no no" Lorenzo scolded her and then picked her up. "Timeout," he says and she started kicking screaming 'no twie owut dada'. He placed her down in a corner and she sat there crying my heart broke. I wanted to pick her up so bad and hug her. She never acted like this before. I saw that Lorenzo felt bad too he just stood there watching her.

"Mommy I'm finished," Mia said her face messy I smiled then picked her up.

"Your face is messy let's get you cleaned up," Lorenzo said then took her from me. Melia's time was up so I walked over to her and picked her up. She snuggled into my chest and I smiled.

"What's wrong pumpkin you said you were hungry?" I said as I walked over to the couch and sat down. I bounced her while she buried her head into my neck. "Oh my poor baby you have a fever" I cooed. I walked up the stairs and went into our room. "Babe where  is the thermometer?" I asked, waiting for an answer.

"It's in the drawer beside the bed!" He shouted. I quickly walked over to the dresser and opened the drawer. I picked it up and left the room. I went downstairs to the kitchen and clean off the thermometer. I put her in her high chair and she whimpered. Her hand now outstretched.

"Momy is going to hold you soon. Open your mouth" I whispered and she shook her. She tilted her head to the side and gave me a sad look. "Come on baby I'm just checking your temperature, do it for mommy" I cooed and she opened her mouth. I put it in her mouth and wait. "You do have a high fever 100.4°F" I cooed then kissed her forehead.

"Up mama" she whined, I didn't want to pick her up because I was going to make her something to eat. I picked her up and pulled the high chair into the kitchen in a corner where she can't pull or grab anything. I picked up a banana and sliced it up then gave it to her on a plate. I placed her down in her high hair and she started to whine.

"I going to hold later but you have to sit down and eat your banana" I whispered and she nodded. I gave her, her sippy cup with orange juice and she took it. "Good girl," I say then clapped my hand and she smiled.

"Mama fwny" she pointed at me while laughing then ate another banana. I began to make her oatmeal. I ate a couple of fruits and turned to look at her. I giggled at how messy she was. "How did you mess yourself up with a banana it not like I crushed it," I say then place the oatmeal down. I gave her a spoon full of oatmeal and she shook her head. "Melia" I warned and she smiled then opened her mouth.

"All done," I said as she took the last spoon. "All bon," she said then licked the side of her lip while clapping her hand. I quickly wash the dishes then turned to my messy baby. "Let's get you clean up" I whispered then pick her up.

I thought about doing a baby melia and Mia pov

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 🤧