chapter 33

LORENZO POV

I got the girls dress for their day out with Emma, I thought they were going to scream and say no but they didn't they seems calm. Mariya wasn't too happy about it so she ignored me. "Are you girls ready?" I asked and they nodded.

"Bye mommy," Mia said and Mariya walked over to her and kissed her forehead.

"Ok princess have fun," she said and Mia nodded then ran over to me "babaa," Melia said and Mariya kissed her hand then waved to her. I picked her up and held on to Mia's hands then left the room.

"Emma is here sir" mark said with his head bowed and I nodded and told him to go. I walked into the living room and I saw Emma standing while looking through her phone. I cleared my throat and she looked up and smiled.

"Come on girls we are going to have so much fun today" she squealed and Mia walked over to her, she took Melia from my arms. "Bye I'll see you later" Emma whispered and Mia waved to me "Bye daddy" she softly said and I waved back to her.

They finally left and I went into my room. Mariya was lying down on her side while looking down at her phone. I walked over to her then sat down on the bed. She's texting hazel. "Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded. "I'm going to to some business with my father in his office if you need anything call me okay" I whispered and she nodded and mouthed 'okay'. I know she was upset about the girls leaving but I just wanted them to get along with Emma.

EMMA POV

I got the girls out of my car and brought them inside my house. I sat them down on the couch and turned on the tv. "Would you like anything to eat?" I asked and they ignored me. "How about ice cream and lots of candy?" Mia's eyes lit up then she pouted.

"Daddy and mommy say we shouldn't have candy," She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well mommy and daddy are not here so you can eat as much as you like," I said and she squealed. I walked into the kitchen and took out a tub of ice cream and some candy then walked back into the living room. I opened the top and placed it down in the couch . "Enjoy! Don't get it all over my couch" I said then walked away. I picked up my nail polish and sat down on the love sac.

I began painting my fingernails, every now and then I looked up at the girls to see if they were getting ice cream all over my couch. The baby dipped her hand in the ice cream then shoved her hand in her mouth. She laughed then did a little dance. They are so messy, ugh don't their parents teach them how to eat properly. I looked down at my fingers then smile. "Perfect," I said then blew on them. "So what's your sister's name?" I asked Mia and she looked up at me with her face all messy. Gross.

"Amelia," she said as she licked her fingers. "Ok, I'll just call her baby since I won't remember her name" I looked up at the baby and my eyes widen.

"Baby!" I shouted and she jumped. She was rubbing her hands all over my fucking couch ughhh. I stood up and grabbed the tub of ice cream away from her. "No more ice cream, didn't I tell you not to get it all over my couch". Her lip was now pushed out and her cheeks were flushed, her eyes filled with tears and she began to cry. "Oh no! Please don't cry, I'm sorry" I whispered and she cried even louder "you can have it" I hand it to her and she shook her head.

"Emma I want to go potty," Mia said and I was starting to get irritated and annoyed by them. "Fine follow me, here you go, baby, here's some crayon to color just please stop crying," I said and she calms down. I followed Mia into the bathroom and then told her to go and use the toilet. "Are you going to help me?" She asked and I fanned her off. I took out my phone and began texting my friend.

A few seconds later she came out of the bathroom. I lift her off the floor and she washed her hand with some soap "all done" she said and I nodded. "Look at you your all messy let's get you cleaned up" I mumbled and she nodded. I walked back into the living room and I just wanted to scream but I was afraid she was going to cry again. "Baby!" I said through gritted teeth when I saw that she was drawing and coloring on the wall she looked up and gave me a big smile. "You know what I'll deal with you later let's get you cleaned up first" I mumbled then took her hand and lead them into the bathroom.

I took off their clothes and got them inside the tub. "I was going give you guy's a bubble bath but you don't deserve it," I said then huffed. I began giving them a bath washing all the ice cream of their skin and out of there hair. Baby was splashing the water all over me so I took her out of the tub and placed her down on the floor.

"Ok, we are finished" I whispered while drying Mia's hair. I heard baby playing with the toilet flushing it every now and then while laughing. I took Mia out of the tub then wrapped her up in the towel. Baby was butt naked so I decided to grab a towel for her too. A weird sound came from the toilet as if she threw something in there and flushed it I turned around and it felt like I was going to have a heart attack.

"Uhh-ohh," she said with her mouth wide opened, she looked up at me and I felt like I wanted to spank her little but right now. My lipstick, mascara and my expensive makeup went down the toilet she was all dirty again. Makeup all over her face and hands. I ran over to the toilet and at that moment I broke down into tears. "You brat how could you do this to me, what have I ever done to You!" I shouted and she started crying I wasn't going to hush her this time. "Fuck" I cursed then picked her up and placed her into the tub I quickly washed the makeup off her then got her out of the tub.

"I'm taking you guys home I've had enough of you come mia!" I angrily said and she followed behind me. I brought them up to my room and I got Mia dress. I made sure to keep an eye on baby in case she does anything else. "Fuck I can't do this" I whispered. When I was finished getting Mia dress I got baby dressed. "Here play with this while I go and get my car keys" I walked over to my dresser and picked up the keys. I turned around then held on to Mia's hand. Baby dropped her toy and she pouted "fuwck" baby said and my eyes widen.

"Don't say that please" I begged and she smiled "fuwck" she said again and I felt like I was about to die. Ground please open up and swallow me right now.

"No don't say fuck," I said and she repeated me "shit I'm so dead," I said.
"Swhit," she said as I picked her up.

"Ughhh..... I hate my life I'm never having kids again" I groan we left the house. I got the girls inside the car, I wanted to make sure the girls were sleeping before I get to Lorenzo's house but Melia wouldn't go to sleep I even drive around the whole neighborhood. I finally gave up and parked the car. I got the girls outside of the car then walked inside. I went inside the living room and Lorenzo was sitting down beside Mariya. "Mama" she squealed while giving her grabby hands.

"Oh, my baby" Mariya cooed then took baby from me.

"Your back early" Lorenzo said then took sleeping Mia from my arms. "I'm going to her in bed," he said the left.

"Why are they in different clothes?" Mariya asked while eyeing me suspiciously as she placed baby down on the couch.

"Oh I gave them ice cream and they got a little messy, kids" I nervously said and she nodded.

"I hope you didn't give them too much it will hurt there tummy," she said and I shook my head.

"No, no I only gave them a cone anyways I have something to do I'll take my leave" Lorenzo came downstairs then walked over to Mariya. "Goodbye baby," I said as I walked over to her. She was playing with a car key when it fell to the floor she looked down and pouted "fuwck" she said and my head started to thump in my chest.

"What did she say?" Mariya asked and I looked up at her.

"She said fall key," I said while scratching my head anyways I'm leaving bye," I said then left.
••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE🤪