14. Teasing from both sides

(16th May)

You woke up the next morning to find the house quiet, there weren't enough beds for everyone so one person would sleep on the sofa in the living room.

Jungkook and Taehyung were on spare mattresses on the floor in your room. After Taehyung had whispered to you about not wanting to be on his own. You casually suggested letting them both in with you to make sure no one caught on to Tae's worry and keeping it a secret.

"Where is everyone?" You asked Jin, who was making beans on toast with homemade bread he'd found in the basement.

"Taehyung is keeping a look out on the roof and the others are making the defences better in case we get raided or attacked by a horde. I think they've already rebuilt the section the old man said was down," he answered sounding cheerfully for the first time in ages.

"Oh," you sighed.

"Here, be helpful and take these to them," he passed you a tray with glasses of water on, you assumed they were for the guys, "Tell them food won't be long." You nod and walk out the front door as his instructed.

You spotted them with tools, wooden posts and wire making a second barrier around the house.

"Here," You offered water to a sweaty Namjoon, Jimin, Hobi, and Yoongi.

"Thanks," they all smiled taking the water.

"Where's Jungkook?" You asked when one glass was left.

"Round the back," Namjoon pointed to the barn where their new barrier went around.

"Alrighty," you nodded setting off towards the barn, "Oh, and Jin said food won't be long." They nodded their approval and continued with the barrier.

You waved to Taehyung who was on the roof just like Jin said keeping a lookout, he waved back laughing.

"Jin oppa said food won't be long," you called to him, he gave you a thumbs up in response then continued scanning the tree line around the field.

You walked around the barn looking for Jungkook, "Jungkook?" you called peering around the corner for him.

"Yeah?" He stood up and leaned on the wooden pole he had been pushing into the ground.

Your eyes widened slightly at the sight of his bare torso. Of course, Jungkook was shirtless.

His chest was glistening slightly and reflected the sunlight making it look like his defined abs glow slightly. His hair was stuck to his forehead and his jeans were low enough to show his prominent V line. You couldn't describe him any other way other than he looked sexy as fuck.

He chuckled realising what you were looking at, "Thanks for the water." You pulled yourself out of your daze and tore your eyes away from him to look at his face.

"Yeah, no problem." Your voice had gone slightly higher and your words sounded like you were breathless.

"You checking me out?" He smirked tilting his head to the side slightly.

"No," you replied very quickly, blushing avoiding his eyes.

"You were," he smirked even more, raising an eyebrow.