40. Ji-booty

(25th June)

Everyone spread out trying to find the Service door that would, hopefully, lead to safer travelling through this horrible tunnel. As you predicted, Jungkook went with you as you explored but you didn't mind. 

"You alright?" he checked in with you as you flashed your torch on a patch of wall hoping to see a door. 

"Yeah, you?" you asked glancing back at him to check he wasn't lying. 

"Good as I can be," he nodded helping you search. 

"Hopefully we'll be out of this mess soon," you smiled comfortingly and he nodded.

"Yeah, I don't like this place."

"Neither, I feel like we're being watched." 

Jungkook checked behind him again and it made you feel more paranoid.

"Let's just hope we can find this bloody door soon," you sighed more to yourself than him. 

"What if we don't find it? We're screwed."

"I think we'll have to walk through the middle of the tunnel. Increases our risk of finding some dead friends." You told him not looking at his as you searched for a door.

"God I hope we find it."

After another minute of searching, you started to think it wasn't on his side of the wall, "Hey oppa, I don't think it's on this side." You turned around and found yourself face to face with him, he leaned down and kissed you deeply for a moment before pulling away. 

"What was that for?" You asked feeling confused but happy. 

"You make me feel safe. I just needed to relax for a moment." 

You felt yourself blush and was grateful it was dark, you took your hand in his as Yoongi's voice called out to everyone. "I found it!" You pulled him over to where Yoongi was pulling at a handle on the wall 

When the two of you arrived the door opened with a loud creak, you peered inside and saw more darkness but it was leading to a set of metal stairs leading upwards.

"Nice one," Jimin praised Yoongi who smiled, he had a soft spot of Jimin. 

"I hope this is right," Namjoon sighed leading the way and was quickly followed by everyone else. You ended up in the middle with Taehyung in front of you and Jungkook behind you. 

The metal stairs clanged as everyone jogged up them eager to find, even a small bit, of safety. A skeleton was lying midway up everyone walked straight past it seeing it wasn't a Biter but you noticed it was wearing a boiler suit. Maybe the person worked here. You spotted a key hanging on its belt, you picked it up muttering sorry to the skeleton. It would probably be useful for something if it was hanging around his neck. Maybe it would unlock a hatch or door you needed to get through.

"Why?" Jungkook questioned and you didn't need to ask to know what he was talking about. 

"You never know when we may need a key," you replied getting out of breath, there were a lot of stairs. 

Namjoon suddenly stopped forcing everyone else to stop causing you to almost crash into Taehyung. 

"I know we all love it here, but why have we stopped?" Jin asked sassily from in front of Taehyung.

"The door at the top here is locked, we're gonna have to go back," Namjoon sounded disappointed. 

"You guys are useless," you muttered walking past Taehyung, Jin, Jimin and Yoongi to reach Namjoon. You used the key you found and it worked straight away unlocking the door.