52. I think we're even.

(2nd July)

"I'm assuming you're curious to know how I managed to track you for so long."

"The thought did pass through my head," you admitted watched Baehyun with a curious expression as he sat in his office chair opposite you with the desk in the middle.

"Well, it's a good story. I'll tell you." He cleared his throat slightly and continued. "When you first ran away I knew you went to the Warehouse. It was pretty obvious for 2 reasons. 1, the Warehouse was the only populated settlement near our camp. You would've been killed by Biters before you reached anywhere."

You seriously doubted that. You could survive on your own, you weren't useless. 

"2, you knew you'd be safe amongst our enemies. You knew I didn't want to raid the Warehouse but Namjoon's group were strong. That's why we waited."

"The Biters," you sighed a memory flashing across your mind of a Biter trying to kill you with a collar strapped around it's dead, fleshy neck. 

Baehyun chuckled, "Well done. Yes, my infamous plan was to gather a group of Biters to overrun the Warehouse to make my boy's jobs easier. Clever, eh?"

 You didn't respond to him. It was a clever plan and a good way to get the majority of the people in the Warehouse killed off to minimise the amount of fighting. "There were children in the Warehouse. Innocent children who were just trying to survive in a world they didn't understand." You got louder as you finished your sentence and anger was boiling in you again. 

Baehyun simply shrugged looking like he didn't care and you knew he didn't. "We had children of our own. Why would we need your filthy group's children?"

You were struggling to control your anger and the urge to volt over the desk and strangle him was getting stronger and stronger. 

"What I want to know is: why did Namjoon and his boys cover for you when I asked them at gunpoint where you were? They barely knew you a day and they were already telling me they had no idea where you were. What did you do, Y/N? Get their dicks wet?"

You snapped. How dare he talk about the guys like that. You vaulted over the table and kicked him slamming his chair into the wall where he was trapped. He was so surprised by your sudden movement he didn't even react until you pushed him in the face as hard as you could. 

He flashed into action kicked you hard in the stomach and sending you back where you collided with the desk and laid on it trying to get your breath back. He began to advance towards you looking like he was going to kill you here and now but you flicked your legs up and kicked him in the face just under his chin. He staggered backwards holding his chin and grunting in pain. His eyes turned dark as they met yours again, "I'm going to love killing you."

He lunged at you his hands wrapping tight around your throat squeezing tightly. Your hands were clawing and scratching his hands digging your nails into his arm as hard as you could in an attempt to get him off. 

You were 100% sure he was going to kill you as your vision blurred and chest burned for oxygen. Just before you were about to pass out a loud gunshot rang through the Station followed by more shots and shouting. Baehyun loosed his grip on your throat, not enough for you to escape but enough so you could breathe. Another one of his men opened the door with a bang not bothered by you choking and coughing on the desk. 

"What's going on out there?" Baehyun asked annoyed he'd been interrupted in killing you. 

"We're being attacked by a group of guys. Not sure but we have a suspicion they're here for the girl." He answered before running off leaving the door wide open.