33. Long journey chats

(19th June)

Jin and Namjoon drove a little further and hide the trucks in between some trees at the side of the road.

"Everyone alright?" Namjoon asked getting out and coming around the back to check everyone was still there. The others began talking to him as you turned your attention to Jungkook. His arm was still bleeding through his shirt and you could tell he was hiding the pain.

"Let me take a look at it," You told him firmly. You knew he wouldn't let you if you asked nicely, he could tell you weren't going to take no for an answer so he nodded and slipped his shirt off his shoulder and pulled up his left t-shirt sleeve.

Trying to avoid looking at his sculpted bicep you held his arm gently to examine it. "You were lucky," you muttered reaching over for the medical supplies and pulling out some disinfectant, a cloth and a bandage then sitting back down in front of him crossed legged. 

"You good there, Y/N?" Came Namjoon's voice from behind you.

"Yeah oppa, I'm just cleaning Jungkook's arm he got grazed by a bullet but it's not too serious." Namjoon nodded and walked away again clearly trusting you to clean a wound without being watched.

"Let me guess, it's gonna sting?" Jungkook sighed as you covered the cloth in disinfectant and were about to dab it on his arm.

"Yep," you nodded and gently started to clean the wound.

"Ah," he complained and flinched slightly.

"Sorry," you said feeling a little guilty, "Hold onto something if it makes you feel better."

You expected him to grab onto the side of the truck or one of the crates of supplies but instead, he rested both his hands on your thighs. You looked down at them then back at his wound.

"Wasn't expecting that but it'll do," you chuckled glancing up at him looking at you with a smug expression. He chuckled and squeezed your legs gently rubbing his thumbs up and down. Trying best to ignore him you stopped cleaning his wound and started to slowly bandage it up doing your best not to hurt him, but he didn't seem to be focused on his arm.  

You were forcing yourself to concentrate on his arm as his hands slowly started to creep up your thighs. He chuckled darkly watching you attempt to keep your face straight and relaxed. Your breath caught in the back of your throat slightly when his hands slipped on the inside of your thighs closer to your womanhood. 

"All done," you said quickly getting up feeling flustered. 

"Thanks, Y/N," he smiled standing up with you and jumping out of the truck. His whole demeanour had changed as he bounced over to Taehyung and Hobi, who were talking beside the other truck. 

"Don't let him get away with it." You jumped as Yoongi appeared next to the truck. 

"I don't know what you mean," you faked getting out the truck and standing next to Yoongi watching Jungkook.

"You know exactly what I mean dongsaeng (Someone younger), don't let him get away with it. Give him a taste of his own medicine." He said slyly and then walked away leaving you to your thoughts.

Feeling hot you stripped off your shirt leaving you in just a black vest. You climbed back into the truck and started put everything into ordered piles to distract yourself from Jungkook. You knew he only did that to wind you up but at the same time, you liked it. 

You thought about what Yoongi oppa had said give him a taste of his own medicine. You knew what that meant, obviously, but you weren't sure how you were going to provoke him without things getting too heated. 

You looked up at Jungkook and your eyes were met with his dark ones. He was watching you closely only half listening to what Taehyung and Hobi were talking about. Your stomach did a backflip at the way he was looking at you. It almost looked like lust.