16. Oh shit

(22nd May)

You jerked awake. You thought you'd heard a voice calling out to you but the house was quiet. You were the only one awake so it must have been a dream.

You knew Yoongi had been on lookout duty last and, wanting to keep yourself busy, you grabbed your gun from next to your bed and went up to the roof to let him get some rest. Despite arguing like crazy earlier, you still cared for him and his well-being.

"Thanks, Y/n," he nodded before he left pausing like he wanted to say something.

You watching him struggle for a second then shake his head and head for the ladder. You knew he wanted to say something about the arguments the two of you had been having recently but you didn't mind. He hadn't said anything personally against you and likewise, he was just worried just like everyone else was.

"It's alright, Yoongi," you told him making him stop and look at you, "We're just worried, nothing personal."

A small smiled broke across his face and he nodded, "I'll bring you up some food later."

"Thanks."

Then his head disappeared and you were left alone. You felt a little better knowing the air with Yoongi was clear. You had the idea that the two of you would probably argue again in the future and it'd be sorted out as quickly as a simple sentence. Friendships like that were always good because you never actually hurt each other's feelings.

Fighting the urge to groan you looked around at the land surrounding the house.

It was so early in the morning the sun hadn't even started rising yet but an orange tint was slowly growing brighter in the east. You looked along the long drive hoping to see the three missing members riding back. At this point you didn't even care if they didn't have the supplies, as long as they were alive.

The worry you had was slowly making you feel sick, the sickness was then stopping you eating. It was a vicious circle of worry, sickness and sadness.

*

When the sun had just peaked over the horizon you made a wish, you wished they would come back today. Supplies or not, they didn't matter, you just wanted the group to be back together. They really were your family now and you didn't want to imagine your life without them.

"Y/n," Namjoon's head suddenly appeared halfway up the ladder making you jump for the millionth time.

"Yeah?" You answered your voice slightly hoarse from not using it in a while.

"Come down for a second, we're just about to have a meeting."

You nodded and climbed the down the ladder. You had an idea of what the meeting was about, but it didn't make it any easier.

When you arrived everyone was gathered in the kitchen. Namjoon was stood in front of the sofa and the rest of the guys were sat looking at him in silence.

Jin beckoned you and patted a spot next to him, you sat next to him jiggling your knee up at down restlessly.

"I'll get straight to the point," Namjoon started. His whole ora had changed.

When you first met him he was mysterious, powerful and impressive, he always knew what to do. Now he looked broken and indecisive because the others were missing. It wasn't right without them here.

"As horrible as it is, I think we can all agree they've been gone way too long. I think it's time we start to think they may not be coming back."

You had been thinking about it as well but to hear someone say it made it so much worse. Tears stung your eyes and you glanced at the others on the sofa with you.