54. This is the end.

Baehyun himself dragged you back to your cell after hitting you a few more times. You lied on your back as the door slammed shut in agony fanning the spot on your lower abdomen where he branded you. 

"You good?" Jimin asked leaning over you with a worried expression on his face. 

"Yeah," you nodded even though you weren't, "I've just joined the herd." You pulled up your shirt to show him and he grimaced. 

A punching noise from further down the corridor drew your attention to Jungkook who was being dragged out of his cell by two guys. "Jungkook!" You shouted standing up instantly ignoring the pain you were in. 

"Y/N," he shouted back, "If everything goes wrong. You need to know-" he was cut off because he was punched in the stomach making he double over. "I think I love you."

You were completely shooked by his statement, you weren't expecting him to shout something like that. 

"I love you too," you shouted as he was dragged away and their footsteps faded. "Jimin, what's the plan? Please tell me their's plan!" 

"Just wait, he won't be long."

"Long?" You repeated confused. 

"Look around, who's missing?" He pointed to the other cells and waited for your answer.

Confused you looked over and saw Taehyung and Hobi in the same place they'd been when you left, Jungkook's cell was empty because you'd just watched him be dragged away. "Where's Yoongi and Jin?"

"They're still here," he whispered.

"Where though?"

"Shh," Jimin lowered his voice even further, "Think about it. Jin left and never came back then I appeared and now Yoongi is gone?"

"Yeah..."

"But Jin was gone for a very long time and didn't make any noise, suddenly he doesn't come back and you hear screams."

"Oh," you breathed understanding. "So Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi are dressed up and acting as guards?"

"Exactly," Jimin nodded, "As long as there was at least four of us and you in the cells Baehyun and his idiots had no idea who was who."

"So now we just wait for Yoongi, Namjoon, Woo and Jin. Speaking of Woo how did you guys get in contact with him." 

"Jungkook had a walkie talkie on him when he arrived and Woo searched him. The night you left and came here Woo came to find us in the pet shop and together we came up with a plan." He explained.

You felt so stupid, how could you have even thought for a second that they would've run in here without a plan. "When are Yoongi and Jin coming?"

"They'll be any second now. They've been slowly killing people since we got here with Woo and leaving the bodies in a locked office. So hopefully, we'll have fewer people to kill."

Three sets of footsteps were heard coming down the corridor and you knew who it was and sure enough Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon turned the corridor all holding guns disguised at Baehyun's men. 

"You took your time," Jimin joked as Yoongi unlocked the door before moving to Hobi and Tae. 

"Shut up," Jin joked hugging Jimin while Namjoon kept a lookout. 

"Let's get out of here," Woo said appearing from the other end of the corridor

"Not without Jungkook." You shook your head stubbornly as his scream could be heard down the corridor of the interrogation room. 

"Here," Yoongi passed you your pistol out of a holster.

"Where did you get this?" You asked surprised you were pretty sure you left it in your bag by the bus stop. 

"Found in with your stuff. You shouldn't leave it lying around anyone could find it," he joked slightly pulling out another one for himself.

"Ok, here's the plan," Woo started but a gunshot hitting the wall next to Jimin made everyone duck back into the cells to avoid the fire.

"How many did you manage to kill?" Hobi asked over the noise.

"9," Jin replied firing around the corner then hiding again. 

"Better than nothing," you muttered shotting 2 men that came from the other end of the corridor. "Namjoon, no disrespect but you and Taehyung are about as helpful as kids with your injuries you guys need to get outside." 

"Agreed," Hobi nodded still holding Tae up. 

Namjoon didn't look happy but agreed, "Jimin, take us to the exit, Woo stay here with Yoongi, Jin and Y/N to get Jungkook. We'll meet you in the safe place we decided." 

The group split, Jimin led Hobi, Namjoon and Tae away keeping them safe from behind while you and the others stayed to get Jungkook. You could feel in your heart that this wasn't the last time you were going to see them. Maybe this was going to end better then you suspected.

"Y/N go, we'll cover you," Yoongi shouted over the noise. Without another word you sprinted around the corner and into the first door on the left where you know Jungkook was being held. 

Upon arriving you noticed Jungkook half passed out in the chair as blood covered half his face. You were about to run over to him when you were kicked hard sideways and smashed into the wall and the gun was kicked out of your hand and rolled by Jungkook's chair.

"How are you managing to get out?" Baehyun asked half disbelieving half angry.

"It's called teamwork, you should try it sometime." You coughed leaning on the wall to get up.

"No! You need to die now, Y/N we've been playing this game of cat and mouse for far too long."

Before you could run away he pinned you against the wall and attempted to stab you with a small knife he had you didn't have time to wonder where he got it before you were using all your strength to stop him stabbing your neck with it. 

"Come on, Y/N." He jeered, "Why fight this? You know I'm going to kill you and as many of your friends as I can."

"It's too late," you spoke through your gritted teeth, "They've gone. One of your men helped us escape."

Baehyun's eyes widened in shock, you used his moment of surprise to knee him as hard as you could in the balls and he let go of you immediately, wincing the knife clattering away. You advanced on him but he rugby tackled you to the floor pinning your arms above your head and beginning to strangle you. You knew he wasn't going to stop this time, this time he was going to strangle until you were dead. Maybe a little bit longer just be sure you were dead.

"This is the end Y/N, say goodbye." He laughed as you struggled against him pointlessly and your chest felt like it was going to explode from the pain of having no oxygen. Just as you started to feel an oddly light feeling coming across your body the pressure from your neck was suddenly released.

Baehyun gave a yell of pain and fell off you. You coughed and rolled onto your side the feeling of heaviness and pain coming back to your sore body. Jungkook was stood over Baehyun a knife in his hands and a look of pure hatred on his face. 

You thought Jungkook had done it but Baehyun pulled another knife out of nowhere and stabbed Jungkook in his thigh sending him falling to the floor and yelling in pain. He used the time he could've used to fight Baehyun off to skid the other knife towards you where he stopped against your shoe.

Baehyung jumped ontop of Jungkook and began trying to beat him to death. Without thinking you ran forward and plunged the knife into Baehyun's temple. He flopped sidewards like a ragdoll. The last thing he saw before the light left his eyes was you stood over him then and body went still.