53. B

(3rd July)

It was the most painful experience of your life. More painful that eve injury you'd ever received and worse than Biters ripping you apart to eat you alive. 

Baehyun had been taking the guys out one by one to the interrogation room where'd he'd then torture each of them for no reason other than because it was causing you more pain. Tears had been streaming down your face since he took Hobi first and deliberately left the door open so you could all hear him screaming. 

"Please, Woo. Get him to stop!" You tried to beg as Woo brought a limping Tae back and took Yoongi.

"I'm trying, I promise." A genuine look of sadness and pain came across his face, "He just says he likes to know he's hurting you." 

You rubbed your face your hands still covered in dried blood from your neck. "Here," Woo passed you a bottle and clean bandage, "Just hide it so no one sees the bottle, the bandage is for your neck. I'll try and steal some more supplies for the others."

"Thank you." Woo nodded grimacing before leading Yoongi away who had an unreadable expression on his face. 

You crawled back over to the wall of Hobi and Tae's cell to talk to them. "What did he do to you?" Hobi was saying to Tae who was lying flat on his back his right knee resting at a weird angle.

"He dislocated my knee then kicked it a few times," Tae replied taking deep breaths with his eyes shut, "That was after he beat me up."

"Oh, Tae," you cried tears rolling down your cheeks again, "Here." You passed the bottle through the bars but Tae pushed it away.

"Do your neck first. That's more important than a few cuts." He had a firm look in his eyes when he looked at you that you'd never seen before. You did as he asked and dabbed the bottle on your hands and rubbing it on your neck quickly, it stung more than it did when you got it but you knew you couldn't stop. You rolled the bottle to Hobi and started wrapping your neck up as he helped Taehyung. 

You looked past their dark figures and saw Jungkook watching from his cell. Jin napping on the ground next to him, a mixture of emotions on his face. You understood that he was angry with you for leaving for them and you could see the fear in his doe eyes. You'd never seen true fear in his eyes and it scared you more than anything Baehyun could do to you. 

"You alright?" You asked him hoping he wouldn't give you the silent treatment.

He didn't immediately reply but eventually, he nodded, "Yeah. Are you?" 

"Could be worse, I guess." A small smile came across his face and he shook his head looking down. "Please tell me you have a plan and you didn't just walk in and hope for the best."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows mysteriously, "Wait and see." 

"I hate you."

"No you don't," he smiled but quickly stopped when Yoongi's shouted echoed down the corridor making the hairs on your arms stand on end.

"Hey hyung," Tae spoke over Yoongi's shout, "Did he give you a branding?"

"Yeah." Hobi rolled up his sleeve to show the letter B branded into his arm, the mark was still bright red and looked extremely painful. "You?"

"Here." Taehyung pulled the collar of his shirt down to reveal and fresh B, no bigger than the palm of your hand, branded into the left side of his chest above his heart. "Why is he doing that?"

They looked over at you for an explanation. "Baehyun does it to his enemies, it's a way of warning other people not to mess with him if all the people he's killed have the same mark. He also does it as a reminder, even if we somehow manage to escape he wants us to remember what pain he put his through. Like a painful tattoo." You lied back in your cell staring at the blank ceiling with tears rolling down your cheeks again.