Prolouge

Hey guys!!!! This is my rewritten second book I have ever written! I hope you enjoy it! I just want you to know how much it means to me when you guys comment, vote, fan, and read my books! I love you my lovely valentines!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Nicole
Four is the number that just keeps coming up and up in my life. I had four friends, four years ago. I was born on on the Fourth of April. My friends all died on the Fourth of April. My mom left when I was four years old so my dad became distant. Yeah.....four is not a number I would call "lucky."
So here's what happens.
Everyday after school, I run home at 4:00(that dreaded number). My house is the fourth house on the fourth street from our school. The address, you can probably guess, is 4444 Wolfe Street.
I don't have any siblings, just a dog. He means everything to me so if you mess with him, you mess with me. After all, my dad works from 4 am to 11 pm. Yup. Yay me.
I'm a loner. I had four friends, like I said before. HAD. One day, we were heading back from my cousin's fourth birthday party. Lets just say it was my fourth car crash and my dad and I were the only ones to make it out alive. I'm also fourteen so.... I'm dreading this year.
I have no one. I'm a loner. Hardly anyone talks to me. Those are the bad things. I am so negative. But when I think about the good things, all I remember is how they turned bad. I thought it was the end for me. I thought I had nothing to live for. Well, except for Shock, that is. That's my dog's name. Without me, I have no idea where or who he'd end up with. He keeps me going.
Is there anything good in my life? I've lost hope because loners don't have anything to hope for. Well, they have one thing. They hope someone will sweep them off their feet. People used to tell me that the right person would come along. But honestly? I think mine got hit by a bus. (Not my quote).
Try having hope when you try to tell yourself that you're not a loner. You're just enjoying your own company. If you meet a loner, don't let them stay that way. They are bottling up all their pain and secrets with no one to talk to. Don't let them explode. Even the strongest can't take it.
The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness. (Not my quote)
I am a wolf.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
A/N:
Hope you guys like the revised prologue! Thank you so much guys for all your support!
~S
<3