Chapter 4: Hands that intertwine

AN: sorry for the extremely long wait for this chapter, Had other things to deal with among other thing but the chapter 4 is finally here and is actually the longest chapter I've ever made with 7000 words but enjoy the extra long chapter!!!

-the next morning-

Hunter opened his eyes with a sigh.

He looked down at the Red Head laying next to him and pulled her close Burying his face in her neck.

"Your awake"

He sighed as he whispered "How long have you been awake Asuka"

"About an hour, maybe more, maybe less"

"Why didn't you wake me?"

"Because you looked so peaceful"

"doesn't mean you couldn't wake me"

"Well your awake now aren't you?"

"Yeah I am"

Asuka rolled over with smirk on her face as she whispered "we've got a while until Misato and Shinji wake up"

Hunter Raised an eyebrow and whispered "what did you have in mind?"

Asuka quickly pulled his face closer to hers kissing him.

He instinctively kissed back.

He and Asuka rolled over so Asuka was sitting on his stomach but they never broke the kiss.

Suddenly They heard a knock on the door Misato's voice following "Asuka, Hunter time to Get up"

Hunter sighed Breaking the kiss as he whispered "such a buzz kill"

Hunter nodded and whispered with a sighed "The Buzziest"

Asuka nodded Getting off of Hunter as she called "coming Misato"

Hunter got out of bed just as Asuka opened the door.

Misato smiled at them clearly already a Beer down and fully awoken from her hang over from the night before.

Hunter yawned and said "So how are the repairs to units 2 and 3 going?"

Misato smiled and said "Their going fine, Unit 2 should be fully repaired by lunch time today"

"What about unit 3?"

"Unit 3 Sustained-"

"I know what damages Unit 3 Sustained"

"Well Unit 3 should be done by the end of today however there is no confirmation on that"

"So what am I supposed to do? Sit at school and do nothing while the teacher rants about second impact while Unit 3 is out of commission?"

"Yes"

"Are you nuts Misato? what if an angel attacks? your down an Eva"

"We'll have to make do with the three still standing"

Hunter sighed as he walked out if the room and into the kitchen pulling a beer out of the fridge cracking it open with one hand and taking a sip.

he stared at the can and thought "This tastes like shit"

"If it tastes like shit why continue to drink it?" came Shinji's voice from the stove.

"Because I can't buy any myself"

"Well actually you can, Just show them this" Misato said handing him his new ID card then continued "And everything is avaliable to you"

"Cool, Where do I get the money for it?"