Chapter 5: That was the Vow he made

-With Hunter-

Hunter opened his eyes and looked outside.

it was still dark.

He looked down at the redhead that was wrapped in his arms.

"Must have started cuddling her when she came to bed last night" He thought to himself.

he sighed and slowly pull Asuka closer to his body using the arm that wasn't being trapped underneath her to cover up with the blanket.

She stretched in her sleep giving Hunter enough space to take his arm out from under her.

he used that arm to prop his head up.

She rolled over facing him.

He sighed as he watched over her.

He seemed to be so deep in his own little world he didn't notice that Asuka had woken up with a slight jump.

When he finally blinked himself back to reality he noticed that Asuka had been watching him watching her.

Her sapphire blue eyes were locked with his Emerald green Eyes.

"How long have you been awake, My dearest Redheaded Devil Queen"

"Not long My loyal Black suited knight, just long enough to lose myself a dozen times while staring into the pools of Emerald Green you call your eyes"

Hunter placed a Delicate Kiss on her lips to which she kissed back.

He folded his pillow so that his head was still propped up before he wrapped his arms around Asuka Holding her lightly as if he'd break her if he held her too tightly.

"you don't have to be so gentle and Delicate with me" Whispered Asuka

Hunter looked at her almost sadly "Sorry"

"I swear to God Hunter, If you start to turn into Stupid Shinji I'll kill you" Asuka scalded her Boyfriend still in a whisper as to not wake Shinji and Misato.

"It can't be helped, My love"

"No do not even start"

"Sorry," Hunter muttered without Realizing.

"For fuck sake Hunter, What happened to the Guy I fell for? What happened to the guy who used to throw me against the lockers and start making out with me when we were back in Germany, Like fuck when did you start Treating me like I'm Fragile"

"Asuka i-"

"Like fuck, I get that mentally I'm not the most stable but Physically I am stable, So since when did you start thinking I was physically Fragile?"

"Asuka, Those times in Germany and the few times on the couch, They were different, I didn't care with those Times, Don't get me wrong I've loved you for years and I still do but now that you and I are together I don't like the risk of hurting you"

"You're never going to fucking Hurt me, Hunter, There is no possible way you could hurt me"

Hunter looked down at her, A sad look in his eye and said "I'm sorry but It just feels like I'll hurt you Like when you held my hand at dinner, I couldn't help but feel like if I put any more pressure on your hand that it would break within mine"

"and there's another thing, You've never apologized to me for how you feel, Even when it's pissed me off, What the hell is going on with you?"

"Asuka, I don't fucking know!" He whispers yelled at her.

Asuka Blinked at him before rolling over muttering one thing to him.

"Just leave"

Hunter sighed getting out of bed and getting changed.